App Question

Sa****

Posted
When I look under the search tab, with the spanks part, if I fiddle with the filter at all itll say I'm too specific one time, and then not the next time. And I can't get it to sort by closest anymore? It just keeps giving me profiles further and further away... how do I fix it?
Posted
I ran into this as well. If you’re using the phone or tablet app, the filters don’t seem to be as detailed and customizable. You might try logging in through a browser where you can set things to your liking. Evidently, there is a daily cap on the number of people you can swipe… not sure why. Bots, is my guess.
Posted
I am Experiencing the same issue 🙋🏼‍♀️
Posted
All of that stuff only works for me on wifi, as soon as I’m on my phone data it just does whatever it likes. Chats don’t work on phone data for me either. Sometimes I can get chats to work on phone data if I use a vpn but then my location is messed up!
Posted
Ah, the evil VPN paradox… I hadn’t thought about that. Does it change your ability to see the search options?
Posted
3 hours ago, FistingLTR said:

All of that stuff only works for me on wifi, as soon as I’m on my phone data it just does whatever it likes. Chats don’t work on phone data for me either. Sometimes I can get chats to work on phone data if I use a vpn but then my location is messed up!

your phone issue is likely to be down to your carrier/network - you may need to call them to lift any restrictions they have on adult content 

Posted
The adult content was me fully clothed but wrapped in rope
There were 2 pic similar
It let one go and blocked the other.
Posted
another problem on the fact that I am experiencing is duplication

When I’m texting somebody in our conversation

I hit send once and it manages the post it twice.

I have no idea why it’s doing this but I am beginning to look like Jacob Two two 🤣
Posted
The duplication issue appears to all be on the sender’s screen, not on the recipient’s… so don’t have too much anxiety. 😀
Posted
It keeps saying I can’t post my kinky ad - I need to either revise it or enable hot content. I revised it over 6 times and have no idea what I’m missing. Where are the guidelines for this ?
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 8/17/2023 at 8:33 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

your phone issue is likely to be down to your carrier/network - you may need to call them to lift any restrictions they have on adult content 

Possibly not. I have the same issue. I can get anything else up on mobile data but the Fet app is just a no go.

• 3 months later...
Posted
Is it possible to undo a “no thanks”?