Skinny girl fetish

Lu****

Posted
I have a fetish pertaining to skinny girls. I don't know how or why I do but they're just what I find most attractive. I'm not trying to body shame anybody. I am wondering how I should go about it. Ive never dug too deep into it. I have also only been with a few skinny girls. I am unsure of what my next move should make. Any and all comments are appreciated
Posted
What makes you think it's a fetish as opposed to a simple preference of who you are attracted to?
Either way if that's what you seek then seek it plain and simple - whether that be on here, when going to bars or clubs etc or anywhere else you might meet potential partners.
One word of caution however, try not to fetishise prospective partners, or go for them purely and simply because they match what you are looking for in terms of body shape - get to know them as a person first and foremost.
Posted
To echo Gemini_man, you sure its a fetish and not just what you prefer? I like tall big guys - I wouldn't say fetish, but just who I'm attracted to and would go for.
I'm not sure how you mean to go about it, because I'd only pay interest to those that peaked this interest if you see what i mean. Thats why I'm so into my Daddy, hes what I find godly attractive, I wouldn't say hes my fetish lol
Posted
I also have this… but for me it’s very specific. The biggest turn on with skinny girls is veins on arms. Omfg, I just melt completely. Even if I don’t find the girl attractive and she isn’t my type as soon as I see veins on her arms I go weak. My ex wife’s mum and *** were both skinny/athletic build with veiny arms, I was a wreck at family BBQs!!

My fwb is very petite and has a runners body (she runs a lot!!) she doesn’t have veiny arms but her body fat is very low so you can see her ribs (not in anorexic way, she looks healthy) this is also a massive turn on, I love the feel of them under my palm when I fuck her doggy.

I can see your point FireFox about it just being a preference. But I also think parts of it are a fetish, the veins for me definitely feel more like a fetish than a preference. I can easily become totally transfixed by them and to trace a veins with an electrified fingertip gives me goosebumps

Posted
That's true too. I feel it's stronger than just a desire
  • 3 weeks later...