A doggy loves to travel with her owner.

daisy_the_doggy

daisy_the_doggy
Posted (edited)

My biggest fantasy is to travel the world with my owner at the end of their leash. Like, my owner wants to go to beaches, I want to be taken with them, sitting by their side of the beach bed, my leash tied to the bed. I don't want to care what peoples will say, I would just enjoy the feeling of being tied and watching my owners enjoy the sea. 

Please share your fantasy also! I would like to meet doggies and owners here in Fetish. 

Edited by daisy_the_doggy
typo
daisy_the_doggy
Posted

Pet owners there, you can continue this story as a roleplay scene. You guys can comment your thoughts here and we can continue it further.

daisy_the_doggy
Posted

I am open to relocate to anywhere in the country, like the real doggies. 

Posted
On 8/17/2023 at 7:00 AM, daisy_the_doggy said:

My biggest fantasy is to travel the world with my owner at the end of their leash. Like, my owner wants to go to beaches, I want to be taken with them, sitting by their side of the beach bed, my leash tied to the bed. I don't want to care what peoples will say, I would just enjoy the feeling of being tied and watching my owners enjoy the sea. 

Please share your fantasy also! I would like to meet doggies and owners here in Fetish. 

I'd have my doggy special treats and pet clothes not much below her waist,I would use a lead and collar,sometimes she,d just heel no lead and get a special meal , and I'd probably even reverse roles from time to time for fun. Don't want to be tied up though, I'd like to do any tying. And of course she'd have to get bathed regularly,and kept content. Nothing worse than a sad puppy.