Exhibitionism

CuriousD71

Posted

Now that the weather is warmer I find myself wanting to get outside and get naked. There's something so freeing and erotic about being naked outside, especially in nature. And sex outdoors can be amazing with that extra edge of risk. There are a couple of guys where I'm living now who are game for an outdoor hook up, but mostly it's been a solo thing. 

Anybody else get off on getting off outdoors?

Posted
I like the feel of the breeze. A private garden suits me better to get my kit off and feel relaxed.
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I love to get naked outside as often as possible, whatever the weather. There's quite a good cruising ground near me where I walk around naked most weekends. 

Posted

I would have been clinically diagnosed as an exhibitionist had I truthfully confessed to a psychiatrist. I put on public performances for about 25 years, sometimes in my car and other times in carefully chosen outdoor locations. My performances were very exciting and gave me much satisfaction. I voluntarily retired from public performances long ago, but the memories remain and are still pleasing.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

It didn't turn into voyeurism until my date left and I was alone in the booth. 

It started the other day when I met a guy with whom I have regular sex with at a local bookstore.  We went into a large booth and locked the door.  I stripped for him down to a pair of panties and a sexy top.  He likes watching me strip, and I enjoy acting sexy under his gaze.  He likes to look at me for awhile before we get down and dirty.

He has several bitches, so I don't see him as often as I like, but you know I accept that and If I want to be one of his bitches, I have to please him.  He gave me the order to turn around and he felt my satin panties covering my buns.  He poked my hole with his finger just before he pushed his hard cock against me.

He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear that I was a whore  and that whores get what they deserve.  I expected him to *** me into the doggie and mount me.  But that is not what he wanted that day.  He kept kissing my neck while reaching around me and pinching my nips while calling me his whore and bitch.  I was aroused and hard when he ***d me to my knees and I took his cock in my mouth.

I love his cock.  It is so perfect.  So, it is nothing but pleasure doing all I can to please him with my  lips, mouth and tongue.  But this mini-story is not about giving him a blowjob.  So, I'll make it brief.  I got lost in sucking his cock and by the time he shot his load in my mouth, I was in a state of sexual estacy.  I open my mouth and showed him his cum  before I swallowed.

The way it works with us, is after he is satisfied he leaves before me.  This time he unlocked the door and left it open.  I think he wanted to send a message that he didn't give a fuck.  I moved to close it and a guy was looking at me.  He asked me to give him a blow job.  Of course I did.  I mean, here I was in panties and a girly top and this guy is turned on.  I love it when guys get into who I am.  Anyway, he had a small cock, but I love cock no matter the size.  He was very, very hard and I had zero problem deep throating him.  He was a fast shooter.  It wasn't long when he unleashed his load.  I had taken two loads in less that 5 minutes.

Here is where it turned into voyeurism. 

I was still super aroused.  I left the booth door open about 6 inches and stood against the booth wall facing the opening.  Most of my body was in the shadows but I posed so the pink lace on my panties would clear for any guy going by to see in the light coming through the opening.  I stayed for about 15 minutes but no one came by.  The reason was it was 10AM and business on this weekday had not really started.  I plan on showing off my sissy side soon in the evening when horny guys are cursing for sex.