Breath play with feet

Jashine

Posted

Does anyone enjoy being ***d by feet? My Mistress does this to me, and it is highly arousing because it combines our love of breath play and foot fetish. I'd be interested to hear your stories and experiences!

Posted

I have, but not that often - it was a bit of a headfuck.  

It was for filming and we'd combined a few of my interests but in ways I didn't know, so I was kissing her beautiful fishnet clad feet, then all of a sudden, gagging on them - it's like "you're taking something wonderful and using it against me!" such a headfuck

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

so I was kissing her beautiful fishnet clad feet, then all of a sudden, gagging on them - it's like "you're taking something wonderful and using it against me!" such a headfuck

I hope you'd agreed that gagging on her feet would be on the cards, and that it was a headfuck in a good way! Can you explain the 'using it against me' feeling more?

Yes, my Mistress likes to thrust her toes down my throat and make me gag; but the breath play I'm referring to is when she wraps her feet around my neck and ***s me that way. She can order me to masturbate while she does this and in that situation I always cum very powerfully.

Posted

I can't remember if we'd pre-agreed the foot gagging - but given I didn't ask for it to stop it was all definitely OK.

We had definitely agreed that breath play was OK as part of the clip, but we hadn't discussed HOW it would be done - she also smothered me with her arse.

Regardless - it's something I'm very happy with.

For added context.  I had been perving over her feet all weekend. Something we had joked about the day before was that she was going to save them to get them sweaty for me, but we had a scene where she ended up covered in cream and needed to shower; so I then joked that there was no more smelly feet - and did give her a little bit of a foot rub and worship around then off camera.

I told her then she had such beautiful feet (she does) and we'd discussed doing something in a scene, but everything was so hectic - and, anyway, the next day we did do our proper scene together and yeah, when i was gagging on her foot it was like "how can something so beautiful be so cruel" 

Posted

Cruel foot play - very arousing!

Posted
Just now, Jashine said:

Cruel foot play - very arousing!

it was - very fun.  

Posted

I adore both footplay and breathplay so that's definitely something I love doing.

For me, the gagging on my foot I enjoy, but the teeth in my foot less so, so although I'll do occassionally do that with an established partner..I tend to prefer smothering with my feet, over nose and mouth..I have no experience choking a throat with my feet, but I haven't ruled it out, yet anyway.

Posted
19 minutes ago, MzJax said:

I tend to prefer smothering with my feet, over nose and mouth..I have no experience choking a throat with my feet, but I haven't ruled it out, yet anyway.

Yes, my Mistress and I find that type of breathplay—smothering—delightful as well. It goes without saying that I tap my Mistress's leg if her feet are too tight around my neck. As a dominant she finds it thrilling to do this to me.

Posted
2 hours ago, Jashine said:

Yes, my Mistress and I find that type of breathplay—smothering—delightful as well. It goes without saying that I tap my Mistress's leg if her feet are too tight around my neck. As a dominant she finds it thrilling to do this to me.

I absolutely understand her thrill 😎