Brat's First Dom

bratolicious

bratolicious
Posted (edited)

It's dark, the butterflies are back in my stomach again.  I keep looking at myself in the mirror, will you like the way I look in this?  I've put on everything I found in the bag you left for me.  Black leather harness bra, the one that straps around my ass and the fishnet thigh-highs.  I put the empty packages back in the bag and notice a piece of paper in the bottom.  It's handwritten and says "memorize this" at the top.  Oh no!  You didn't tell me about this.  I read it over. 

"I choose you as my Sir.  I give myself over to you fully...body, mind and soul.  I will obey you and strive to please you always".  I feel tingly between my legs.  This is what Sir wants from me.  I want to please you, want you to keep visiting me.  I don't want you to have to punish me, although I do like the way that makes me feel.  I read the paper over and practice saying it out loud. 

And finally I hear you downstairs, your footsteps coming towards my room.  I scramble off the bed and kneel on the floor.  And you are standing in the doorway, looking at me.  "Hmm...not exactly what I had in mind."  My heart drops, am I in trouble already?  Do you hate the way I look in this outfit?  You see the look on my face and cross the room to sit on the bed.  "You're not in trouble, it's my fault I didn't explain exactly what I want.  Now kneel up, don't sit on your heels like that.  Spread your legs wider, that's my princess.  Clasp your hands behind your head, eyes down.  Your tits look so good in that harness.  When I tell you to kneel for me, this is exactly what I want to see.  Understand?"  I respond "Yes, Sir"

"Very good, you look lovely tonight.  Black suits you."  I am so happy you are pleased.  "Keep your eyes down, little slut, and lift your hair off your neck."  I hear jingling...are you going to put the cuffs on me again?  You stand behind me, and hold a leather collar in front of my face.  "I'm going to put this on your neck, it means you are mine.  Did you memorize the words?"  I whisper "Yes, Sir."  As you buckle it around my neck you say "I choose you as my slut, my fucktoy.  This collar marks you as mine, my property.  I will keep you safe.  I claim you body, mind and soul." I reach up and feel the rings and chains dangling at my neck.

"I'm waiting, princess."  I repeat the words on the paper, stumbling a bit.  "Very good.  This is called collaring, it means you are mine, no other Sir can play with you without my permission."  You've brought your bag again, and the cuffs come out.  "I'm going to cuff you again, this time put your hands behind your back."  I stay still as you buckle them on and connect them.  "Stand up.  Eyes down."  I struggle to my feet.  You sit back on the bed and pat your thigh.  "Come here and sit on my lap, slut."  You pull me towards you with the cuffs and I settle on your left leg, straddling it.  You pinch my inner thigh hard..."Legs wide."  Now I'm straddling both thighs.  Your left hand is around my throat, holding me tight against your chest.  Your right hand pinches my nipple, drifts over my belly, finds the wetness between my legs and you chuckle.  "My slut is very excited to see me."

"We need a safe word, princess.  That's a word that you say when you want me to stop doing something.  We're going to play a bit rougher tonight.  If you truly want me to stop, you say daisy.  I won't pay attention if you say ouch, or stop, or no.  Only daisy will stop me.  Do you understand, my slut?"  "I think so, Sir".  I'm apprehensive, not sure what you are going to do to me that I would want to stop.  "We're going to explore your limits a bit tonight.  Just remember I'll keep you safe and use daisy only if you truly have to."  

Your hand roams over my body, stroking softly...squeezing...pinching.  Your left hand tightens around my neck.  "This is breath play, slut, I want you to cum for Sir."  Your fingers are sliding over my slit, rubbing my clit...oh yes, this is what I've been waiting for all day.  But it's hard to breathe, I feel my face flushing.  Your fingers keep working my clit, it feels so good.  You loosen your grip on my neck and I catch my breath.  You squeeze tight again.  I'm seeing spots now, feeling the warmth spreading up my body.  You pinch my clit, rolling it, and I cum hard and intense.

"Good girl, did you like that?"  "Yes, thank you, Sir."  You undo the cuffs and reconnect them in front of me.  Roll me over onto the bed.  You reach into the bag and the chain comes out, you fasten the cuffs to my headboard.  You reach in again and pull out what looks like a sleep mask.  "I'm going to blindfold you, princess.  Lift up your head for me."  You kiss me as you slip it over my eyes.  "Much more fun when you can't see what's coming next, " you say.  

What is coming next?

Edited by brat69-3291
Spacing. It was all run together
bratolicious
Posted
21 minutes ago, donnieissodarko said:

Beautifully put together 🖤

Thank you, Sir, I'm happy you enjoyed it

bratolicious
Posted
2 hours ago, DMan85 said:

Very descriptive and very hot