Favorite spot where you feel at peace

Posted

I feel the most at peace on the water. It's where I can do a lot of my thinking.  But back when I  was younger it was my only escape from working on my parents fishing resort.

Back then I only had an old windsurf board. I'd  paddle out to the middle of the lake and lay there for hours staring up at the sky

Posted
For me it was the mountains I grew up in the lake district coniston was my favourite
Posted

Growing up I was always very fond of my grandparents' static caravan and the surrounding park in the Lake District, we'd spend most of our holidays there. It's been gone a long time now though.

Now, I don't have to go so far. If I need peace then my bedroom truly is my place to go. It is my absolute sanctuary, so quiet and blissful. Unless I have company for some reason, obviously. 

Posted
Not so much when I was little but I have been through alot in the last few years, I truely believe when Ive been at my lowest, being able to have the opportunity to go and sit by the sea has been my saviour. I would go and sit there on rainy days with waterproofs on, it was so quiet and peaceful and the tide was always in so you could always hear the sea. It gave me time to process things and without that I don't think I'll be here today. living on a seaside town has definitely been a godsend.
Posted

Empty beaches.. I live by the sea, if I'm away from the sea for more than about a week I start to get grouchy, really grouchy.

In woodlands souurounded by nature.

Empty churches and graveyards.

Or a book. I lose myself, and find myself, in words. Words, I  think, that's where I find my peace.

Posted
My happy place would be drynursing on the nipples of a sweet mommy domme who having been pleased is contented to hold her hood boy up close...feed him her breast to suckle on...then share in the delicious intimacy. Just adore the closeness and bonding. Her hand straying to cup my ass as I lay in a relaxed and comforted fatal position . A small thing. Maybe her flattened forefinger will tap gently across my ass hole rythmically in time with our synchronised slow breathing. If she wanted to trace small circles around her clit as I rest then that's fine too. I'd feel the breeze tickling my nakedness. Mmm. Yes that's my happy place.
Posted

****featal

You were right second time 😊

Posted
10 hours ago, Tazzography17 said:

For me it was the mountains I grew up in the lake district coniston was my favourite

I went out to Alberta and lived on a resort in the mountains. Most beautiful  sight. And the accomplishment of hiking up a mountain and seeing the view. Is a prize of it's  own

Posted
6 hours ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Empty beaches.. I live by the sea, if I'm away from the sea for more than about a week I start to get grouchy, really grouchy.

In woodlands souurounded by nature.

Empty churches and graveyards.

Or a book. I lose myself, and find myself, in words. Words, I  think, that's where I find my peace.

We have so much in common . I know the feeling of getting lost in a book

Posted
2 hours ago, SweetPea1984 said:

I went out to Alberta and lived on a resort in the mountains. Most beautiful  sight. And the accomplishment of hiking up a mountain and seeing the view. Is a prize of it's  own

I have a friend who lives in Canada he moved there 8 years ago and I'm still trying to find the time to visit lol

Posted
39 minutes ago, Tazzography17 said:

I have a friend who lives in Canada he moved there 8 years ago and I'm still trying to find the time to visit lol

Visit the coasts

East coast in the maritimes is like another world. The people are so friendly. And the history and beauty is like no other. When I lived in Newfoundland for a yr I got a ride home  from a complete stranger . Mind you it was a woman but that stuff doesn't  happen here in Ontario lol we have family in Newfoundland  and heading there in a week. Can't  wait to see the viking settlement

I still want to see b.c ive  only made it to Calgary where I lived for 3 yrs  and got to see banff, lake louise.

Hubby and I are heading to California  in December  down route 66 but might slip through b.c on our return trek

Posted
On 7/23/2019 at 5:50 PM, SweetPea1984 said:

Unless it's an atlas

Posted
15 minutes ago, purrfectpanther said:

Unless it's an atlas

Depends how old the atlas is 

Posted
On 7/23/2019 at 5:50 PM, SweetPea1984 said:

I have four books on the go right now.

I am always reading. As a kid I used to read anything... leaflets, cereal boxes.. if it had words on it I read it.

I get absorbed when reading. 

Totally, utterly involved. I actually feel like I've lost a friend when I finish a book.

Posted
6 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Depends how old the atlas is 

The place I visit is neatly always in the crack. Thank goodness for sat nav. No unsightly folds to traverse.  No arguments with the navigator of the whereabouts of the G spot.  And a reasonable guess at the time of coming for better coordination.

Posted
37 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

I have four books on the go right now.

I am always reading. As a kid I used to read anything... leaflets, cereal boxes.. if it had words on it I read it.

I get absorbed when reading. 

Totally, utterly involved. I actually feel like I've lost a friend when I finish a book.

The worst part is finishing the book I'm  so sad it's  ending or when the next  part  of the  series hasn't  been written  yet 

Posted
35 minutes ago, purrfectpanther said:

The place I visit is neatly always in the crack. Thank goodness for sat nav. No unsightly folds to traverse.  No arguments with the navigator of the whereabouts of the G spot.  And a reasonable guess at the time of coming for better coordination.

Lol

Posted
1 hour ago, SweetPea1984 said:

The worst part is finishing the book I'm  so sad it's  ending or when the next  part  of the  series hasn't  been written  yet 

Oh.. I've cried at finishing a book.

With books that are a series I try and wait until all the books are out. I'm not patient, at all!

Posted
1 hour ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Oh.. I've cried at finishing a book.

With books that are a series I try and wait until all the books are out. I'm not patient, at all!

Lol neither am I. Do you have a favorite  genre? I love mythology especially  if it has some erotica a court of thorns And Rose's  is one  of my favorite series so far  but I didn't  realize she wasn't  finished  writing si now I have to wait :'(

Posted

I like thrillers (Grisham, Lee Child, PJ Parrish.)

I read a series called Fallen by Lauren Kate. Its actually aimed at young adults but I really enjoyed it. Think fallen angels... I was hooked and got obsessed with the characters and the plot twists were clever.

Also trilogy that starts with a book called Nightingale. Will find the author and post later.

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

A small lake.. very difficult to get too.!

It has an eerie feel when you get there..but it soon has that unexplainable calming effect...It is where a woman was drowned by her lover who refused to forgive him for being unfaithful.!

It really is quite unsettling when you get there , but , you really do feel a sense of calm...You are alone with your thoughts...and yet you feel that you are being listened to..

When you leave , you feel liberated and all your questions have been answered.!

It is the most amazing place that has not become a *** spinning attraction..!..Yet..!

It is where I went when I lost my Soulmate...

It is where I went with my mum when I witnessed my Dads ***..!

Cassie

Edited by Deleted Member
Additional info...
Posted

in my sub ass after some rough anal sex. its always so quiet and peaceful at that time