Brat's First Dom - 4

bratolicious

bratolicious
Posted

"I'll be right back, slut."  Wait!  Where are you going?  You can't leave me alone like this!  I can't move and the rabbit is still filling my pussy...I hear you going downstairs.  "Sir!" I scream, but you don't answer.  "Please!"  Your footsteps coming back towards me and you viciously twist my nipples.  "Shut the fuck up, brat.  What the hell is the problem?  Speak!"  "Please don't leave me alone like this, please Sir."  You sigh loudly.  "Listen carefully, I am your Sir.  I will do whatever the fuck I want.  You have no choices except your safeword.  I will keep you safe, I promise.  I would never leave the house with you restrained.  You need to trust me.  I just got you some water."  You roughly pull my head and up and shove a straw in my mouth, "Drink."  I'm so thirsty I'm gulping.  "Thank you, Sir."

"That's better.  You should be grateful, slut.  Do you need to pee?"  I whisper "Yes, Sir."  You take the chain off the cuffs and clip them together.  I wait for you to take off the spreader bar, but you just drag me to the side of the bed and pull the toy out of me.  "Sit up, put your feet on the floor."  You grab me under the arms and stand me up.  My legs feel weak and trembly.  "Walk."  You grasp my arm and I try to shuffle, it's hard with the bar.  I feel awkward and embarrassed.  "I would have taken the bar off but you pissed me off yelling like that.  Actions have consequences, brat.  Remember that."  I'm still wearing the blindfold and I can't see where I'm going as you lead me.  Crack!  The paddle strikes first one calf, then the other.  "Consequences", you hiss in my ear.  I feel tile under my feet, you turn me around.  "Sit", and I'm on the toilet.  "What are you waiting for?  Pee already."

But you're still standing there.  I'm mortified, face burning.  I've never peed in front of a man before.  "I am running out of patience with you.  You were doing so well tonight, don't fuck it up."  I hear the faucet turn on and finally pee.  "Are you done?"  "Yes, my Sir."  Your hands spread my legs wider and warm washcloth is stroking over me, roughly rubbing my pussy and clit.  "Let's clean you up, you're a messy slut.  All that cumming and squirting.  Stand up."  You guide me to the sink.  "Hold out your hands."  You put the rabbit in my hands.  "Wash it.  Here's the soap.  Always wash the toys after we play.  That's a rule, and that's your job.  Slut cleans the toys, understand?"  "Yes, Sir."

"Dry it off, let's go."  You hand me a towel, take it back when I'm done.  I'm still holding the rabbit, you say "Open."  I'm confused, how can I suck you standing here?  I don't know what to do...your fingers pull my jaw wide.  "We already learned 'open', didn't we?  I don't like repeating lessons."  You snatch the rabbit out of my hand and push it into my mouth.  The rabbit part is smooshed against my nose.  "Close.  Carry that back to the bedroom.  And you better not drop it.  A slut's mouth is not for yelling at Sir, ever."  You take my arm again and we shuffle back to the bedroom.  The paddle strikes my ass repeatedly, hard, and I swallow my whimpers, desperately trying not to drop it, tears stinging my eyes. We're back at the bed.  "Sit and open."  You take it out of my mouth, shove me back onto the bed.  Lift up the bar and push my legs up.  Connect the cuffs to the headboard again.

I can feel you standing there, feel your eyes watching me.  It seems like forever and I open my mouth to ask what's wrong, are you still angry with me?  "Don't do it," you warn, and I stay quiet.  Then you are stroking me with with your fingertips, soft and gentle.  My nipples are getting hard, my clit is twitching again.  "You are such a pretty little girl, but a bit of a brat.  A bratty ***slut.  I'm going to have fun training you."  Suddenly I'm flipped to my stomach.  "Kneel up."  You push with the bar and help me get to my knees.  I know I'm spread wide and you are looking at me...your fingers sliding between my legs.  Your hand on my neck, pressing my head down on the bed.  And then your mouth on me...oh I love the way you do that...it feels so good.  Your tongue lapping at my clit, squirming inside me.  And you stop.   I bite my tongue and stay still. 

"Well, you are learning, princess.  Time for you to cum for Sir again.  Stay just like that."  I feel your fingers spreading my pussy lips open and then the rabbit entering me.  "So pretty, my little pink pussy swallowing this vibe."  The rabbit is snug against my clit, and you turn it on.  Circling deep inside me, over that sweet spot.  Oh please, please turn on the clit part...but you don't.  "This is braced on the bed, I expect you to keep it inside you."  You pull my hips down.  I feel cold drips on my butthole, more lube. 

"Relax for me," and your thumb slowly pushes inside me.  Oh that feels good, you are going so slow... in and out.  Your other hand is stroking over my back, my ass.  Oh yes, I feel it happening.  "I love my Sir", I'm cumming, waiting for the *** but it doesn't come.  I miss it, I think.  You turn off the vibe, but leave it inside me again.  "Keep your position, slut.  We aren't nearly done."  Rustling in the bag again, what now?  You put something in my hand.  It's rubbery, kind of oval shaped.  "That's called a butt plug.  Can you guess where it goes, slut?"  "Yes, Sir.  It feels so big, though.  I don't want -" You cover my mouth with your hand.  "I didn't ask for your input.  Who's in control?"  "You are, my Sir."  "I want this in your ass.  It's going in."  Your fingers do something to it and it's vibrating now.  Oh!  What will that feel like?  You take it out of my hand, turn it off and move behind me.  "We'll use plenty of lube.  You can do this."  More cold drips...and you start to push it into me.  "Relax for me, don't tense up."  You turn it on, and I gasp...oh that does feel good.  Pushing in a little more, stretching me.  It hurts and I whine. 

"I want you to push back for me.  I'm going to hold it but you are going to work it in.  Do you understand what I want?"  "Yes, Sir."  "Good.  If you can't do it, I'll do it for you, but I'm just going to shove it in."  And you chuckle, "Well, I guess you do get one choice tonight.  Now let's go."  I push back, trying to relax.  The vibrating still feels good, even with the ***.  "That's it, keep going.  Deep breaths, you're almost past the widest part."  Oh God it really hurts now.  I'm crying, the blindfold soaking up the tears.  "You're doing so good, brat.  You look so fucking hot."  And then it slides all the way in, vibrating against the rabbit.  I feel so full.  "What a good little fucktoy.  Now my turn."  Your turn for what?  There is no way you can fit in my butt, surely that's not what you mean.  You turn on the rabbit.  Jesus!  Circling inside, rubbing my spot and against the plug.  "Keep your position," you tell me, now you're in front of me.  "Open", your big cock thrusting into my mouth, deep.  I stick out my tongue, I know you like that, I hear you moan and I feel so proud.  

Oh my God, I feel so good everywhere.  "This is what a gangbang would feel like, slut.  Nasty little brat, you love it, don't you?  All my tight holes full."  Your hand on the butt plug, rocking it, turning it inside me.  My mouth sucking your fat cock.  You turn on the clit part of the vibe and I can't stand it... too much!  I try to pull away but you are holding my head, just fucking my mouth, moving the plug.  "I love my Sir", I don't know if you can hear me...I cum so hard, you won't stop...I feel myself squirt again, wet tricking down my thighs.  I hear myself grunting, howling, no more, please no more. You slide the vibe out of my dripping pussy and turn it off.  Turn off the butt plug but leave it inside me.  My arms and legs are trembling, I can't hold myself up, you help me lay flat.  You lift up the blindfold, you're grinning at me.  "Are you all right in there, brat?"  My brain is fuzzy, I can only nod. 

You flip me over on my back, fingers playing with my nipples.  "That was very hot, princess.  Did you enjoy yourself?"  "Yes, my Sir."  Back to my stomach, you pull my hips up, head down, ass in the air.  I feel your fat head pushing inside me...no, no more!  I'm trying to get away but there is nowhere to go.  "Daisy!"  You stop moving.  "Really, daisy now?  Tell me why."  "I can't anymore, please Sir."  "Can't cum anymore?  You've cum a lot, brat, and Sir hasn't cum at all yet.  I want to fuck you, and I want to shoot my load deep inside that pussy.  We can wait a bit if you need time.  Do you want to daisy now?"  "No, Sir"   

And your cock slides inside me, butt plug vibrating again...oh that does feel good, rubbing together, your hand rocking it.  I feel so full again.  Stroking faster, deeper, my tits bouncing...oh I am going to cum again, sweet warmth spreading, "I love my Sir".  "Yes, brat, cum with me"  Both of us grunting, *** noises.. one last, hard stroke...and you collapse on top of me, flattening me into the mattress.  The plug is still vibrating, sending little thrills through me.  You roll off me, turn off the plug.  "That's going to stay in until I'm done playing with my slut."  What?  You aren't done?

bratolicious
Posted
13 hours ago, imjustsocourious said:

OMG. . I like it

Thank you very much!

Posted

Wow! I’ve done some of that in the past but still wow.

bratolicious
Posted
3 hours ago, MasterAidan said:

Wow! I’ve done some of that in the past but still wow.

Thanks!  It was a pleasure chatting with you 

bratolicious
Posted
1 hour ago, Mialuvulongtyme said:

That was fucking awesome!

Aw thanks!  

• 1 month later...