Feet - who's got a foot fetish?

Footsniffer29

Footsniffer29
Posted

Anyone into foot worship?

What is it about feet that turns you on, and what do you enjoy doing during foot play? 

Posted
Me, I've got a foot fetish. They just turn me on and I have been into them since I was a child.
footslave23-9009
Posted
I have loved feet for as long as i can remember they are just so sexy
Posted

I absolutely love feet too. I love sucking girls toes x

Posted

I need a Slave to rub my feet worship And completely knowing your place 

Posted (edited)

my feet are highly sensitive and i love them being pampered, worshiped, caressed. one day i hope to have a foot 3sum, where 2 guys pamper me at once.

Edited by Deleted Member
spelling
Posted

Me. I love worshipping feet. 

Stroking, kissing, licking sexy feet. 

I love to knee for my mistress, holding her foot gently whilst I kiss and massage them.  It's an even bigger turn on if my mistress uses her other foot to play roughly and kick  my cock and balls. It gets me very turned on.

Posted
On 05/09/2017 at 5:33 AM, Cheryl100 said:

I'd love to be your Slave

virginfeetworshiper
Posted

I ve always loved beautiful feet

virginfeetworshiper
Posted

Always dreamed of worshipping beautiful feet?

Posted

Oh my! I love feet all over my face and body mmmm!!

• 1 month later...
Boyinthecorner
Posted (edited)

I'd take care of your feet

Edited by Boyinthecorner
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 30/08/2017 at 12:54 AM, Footsniffer29 said:

Anyone into foot worship?

What is it about feet that turns you on, and what do you enjoy doing during foot play? 

Yes. 100% into foot worship.  

My delicate size 4 feet adore being pampered and treated like sacred delicate  China ornaments .... having them each rubbed with oil making them slip and slide whilst they are being held.  Getting between each toe. 

Once I've got to really trust someone then it's the tongue between each of my adorable petite toes.  

I've issues, really serious issues when it comes to my feet.  I'e also a thing for shoulders but this is not the place...

Then forcing my toes in my man' mouth,... with him knelt before me, looking at me as if he's struck gold with these beautiful toes in his mouth.... there are other situations too 😉

A tongue from my heel to each toe... slowly... then between each toe... going around with that tongue. ... 

Yes I've a foot fetish. I can get aroused when my feet are touched/licked/kissed or worshipped .. I have been aroused watching my feel being spoilt... when it' done to my standard. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Sole_fantasy everything you just described is my dream and i would just love to do all that to you that is a huge turn on for me, kinda got me aroused reading it all!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Always loved ladies' feet. Can't recall not ever.  Love doing anything and everything to them.  And the rest of the lady as well.  I'm a head-to-toe kinda guy. 😉

Posted

I have always loved women's feet. Nothing is more of a turn-on then when a woman walks around barefoot, or has high arches. I love to rub and caress her feet after a long day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I would love to x