Food and feet!

Jashine

Posted

Mistress and I sometimes involve food in our foot play. A while ago, she smushed a Ferrero Rocher chocolate between her soles, and, once it had melted, ordered me to lick her soles clean. We have taken the idea further with D/s dinners where Mistress feeds me with her feet. The food must be finger food, really, i.e easy to manipulate with toes. Sitting cross-legged on the floor while Mistress is at the table feeding me morsels with her feet is a delicious way of expressing the power dynamic.

Has anyone else tried this? (If you haven't, give it a go, it's great fun!) For those who have tried this, what foods do you use? Do you prefer savoury or sweet? Personally I'm curious to try cheese, as cheese and feet obviously go together (at least for me). Looking forward to hearing your tips and experiences!

Posted

I've done this a few times - usually as part of filming/clips so sometimes ideas get a bit more... well... mixed results.

Fruit can work quite well, g***s for example - and smushing banana with feet is always fun

I tried something with pizza and garlic sauce but it was just too greasy that way - might just have been the pizza.

But also once did tabasco sauce - that was an interesting experience - though, friendly tip - be wary of a foot job from someone who has had tabasco sauce on their feet.... ouch...

Posted

I love female feet, and I also love sweets. So, I'd love to lick chocolate or some other sweet sauce from a girl's feet.

Posted

Never done this myself but now i've thought about it I'd love to do this in public. Would make first dates interesting.

Posted
21 minutes ago, 3SumQueen said:

Never done this myself but now i've thought about it I'd love to do this in public. Would make first dates interesting.

Ooh that would be interesting. Maybe the next step for Mistress and me! Good luck with your first dates!

Posted
11 minutes ago, Jashine said:

Ooh that would be interesting. Maybe the next step for Mistress and me! Good luck with your first dates!

It'sjust gone on my profile as a fantasy. :)

Posted
1 hour ago, 3SumQueen said:

It'sjust gone on my profile as a fantasy. :)

so, want to go on a date?

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

so, want to go on a date?

Don't see why not. 

Posted

Glad that my little post has resulted in a date! Jash the Master Match Maker...

Posted
On 7/24/2019 at 1:42 PM, Jashine said:

Mistress and I sometimes involve food in our foot play. A while ago, she smushed a Ferrero Rocher chocolate between her soles, and, once it had melted, ordered me to lick her soles clean. We have taken the idea further with D/s dinners where Mistress feeds me with her feet. The food must be finger food, really, i.e easy to manipulate with toes. Sitting cross-legged on the floor while Mistress is at the table feeding me morsels with her feet is a delicious way of expressing the power dynamic.

Has anyone else tried this? (If you haven't, give it a go, it's great fun!) For those who have tried this, what foods do you use? Do you prefer savoury or sweet? Personally I'm curious to try cheese, as cheese and feet obviously go together (at least for me). Looking forward to hearing your tips and experiences!

I enjoy messy sex and foreplay but feet not for me, I'll lick their feet and play with their feet but my feet are out of the question since I consider them the most hideous feet in the whole world kind of look like retarded baboon feet. LOL

But anyways back on topic, try putting and mix it with water instead of milk to help minimize any infections on certain body parts. 

Posted

Haribo sweets toe rings! 

Posted
On 7/24/2019 at 6:42 PM, Jashine said:

I just love beautiful feet and toes, legs and toes in my mouth,  i use cream on her whole feet and legs licking it off slowly and footjob aswel, messy as possible, there isnt my toys for feet plays..