The Commute

Posted
Standing in the crowded carriage of the 7:45 to Manchester, you're annoyed with yourself for not being more organised and making the earlier train. The only space you have is jammed in by the doors.
It's the height of summer, and even wearing a loose skirt and top doesn't help with the heat of so many people crammed in together, it's going to be a long and frustrating journey.

The train stops at a station, more people squeeze in, forcing everyone even closer.
Everyone there has got the commuter's 1000 yard stare, like a war vet, never directly looking at anyone, ear buds in, all happy in their own isolation.
The track hits a bump and you're jostled, briefly you feel a hand glance over your bum.
You laugh to yourself, that's the most action you've had in months, how did that end up happening?

As the carriage sways, you notice the bare skin of your thigh repeatedly brushing against someone's hand, just this brief human contact feels nice after such a drought. You feel a playfulness growing.
Moving, ever so slightly, you position yourself so the contact is there all the time, feeling the warmth of their skin against yours, not knowing who it is behind you, a man, a woman, old or young? A banker or a builder? Your mind starts to wander.

As your fantasy is building, you are getting a little braver, subtly rubbing your thighs together, tensing your pelvic floor, teasing yourself. Your movements also have an effect on the mystery hand, as each little shift in balance pushes you against it.
The hand moves away. You feel a little self-conscious, did they know what you were thinking? What are they thinking? What if they know me? But there's no answers to any of it.

The hand returns.
This time turned around, an intake of breath, the fingertips like five hot dots against your bare flesh, not moving just holding still.
Your heart rate flutters and you feel your nipples stiffen inside your flimsy top.
Your internal voice laughing at you again for getting carried away, obviously that person, whoever it is, isn't touching you on purpose or trying to turn you on!

The hand softly squeezes your thigh, their thumb brushing subtly up and down.
Your breath catches. Your nerves send a bolt of energy around your body. Goosebumps rise. It's real, it's actually happening.
You desperately want to turn round and see who it is, but you know it'll be better if you don't.

The hand moves less cautiously now, purposely stroking your skin, moving upwards and taking the hem of your skirt with it, until it rests on your right bum cheek, kneading and squeezing, growing in intensity, so much that your cheek is drawing your lips apart too.
You realise you've stopped breathing, frozen in place, you try to exhale without anyone noticing. Looking around, seeing everyone oblivious relaxes you a bit, but also knowing what is happening in such proximity fuels your desire.

Their fingers start probing further, each stroke bringing them closer to your willing cunt.
You spread your legs a little further, rock your hips a touch more until they find you. Hot and willing. A finger parts your lips, circles your entrance, spreads your wetness, before slowly entering your body. You have an involuntarily spasm, an intake of breath, and a little flooding. They're so close to you that you feel their hot breath on your neck, as their fingers work in and out of you.

Looking again to check the carriage, reassuring yourself nobody is aware, you move your hand down and under your skirt, rolling the base of your clit through your knickers, teasing your hood, allowing the sensitive nub to poke against the taut fabric.
Another finger joins the first, opening you further, flicking back and forth inside you,
you pace your own stroking to match.
A hand now cups your left breast, pinching your hard nipple between finger and thumb. Again, you look, around, but with the mass of bodies nobody could see unless there were staring directly, at this point you don't really care if they do though!

The fingers inside you move with a more frantic pace, plunging in and out, pulling against the back wall of your opening, flicking against the front, all the while you're rubbing your clit, the grip squeezing your tit is harder and you feel that knowing rush coming.
You're rocking back against the hand now, taking each stroke deeper, holding your breath, tensing your body, you want to scream out but knowing you can't adds to the build up. You bite your bottom lip instead as your legs start to shake, your pussy clenching tight against the fingers still fucking you, a small moan escapes your stifled mouth as the orgasm clams your body and you release a flood of wetness into the stranger's hand.

They withdraw. Standing close behind so your body can rest against theirs. A hand comes up and brushes over your lips, your familiar taste lingering on them and you open your mouth to suck them.
Your breathing settles as the carriage starts to slow. You attempt to regain composure, straighten your skirt, fluff your hair.
The doors open and the pressure of the bodies is released.

You turn to see who gave you a much needed thrill, but you can't pick out anyone in particular, everyone is just making their way off the platform as if nothing had happened.
In a daze you float along with the crowd, slowing at the ticket machine, a soft voice reaches you 'Good Girl' they say, again you look, but everyone seems oblivious.
Posted
4 minutes ago, SenDom33 said:

I am pleased you enjoyed it, thank you for taking the time to read it 😊 x

You transported me to that carriage, I became her in her reckless abandon. Very few write so with such detail, beautiful 🥰.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Goddess_Fifi said:

You transported me to that carriage, I became her in her reckless abandon. Very few write so with such detail, beautiful 🥰.

I really appreciate those kind words, thank you 😊
There's a few more on my page if you care to indulge x

Posted
15 minutes ago, SenDom33 said:

I really appreciate those kind words, thank you 😊
There's a few more on my page if you care to indulge x

I just read 'Sensual Domination Scene', my goodness, it felt like a lullaby after a day filled of exhilarating adventure. It captivated me😍.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Goddess_Fifi said:

I just read 'Sensual Domination Scene', my goodness, it felt like a lullaby after a day filled of exhilarating adventure. It captivated me😍.

You have made me smile, thank you 😊
I love knowing my words can have an effect on someone, no matter where they are in the world! It's part of the reason I write them x

Posted
12 minutes ago, SenDom33 said:

You have made me smile, thank you 😊
I love knowing my words can have an effect on someone, no matter where they are in the world! It's part of the reason I write them x

Don't every stop, you are a gift. Can we be friends?

Posted
1 minute ago, SenDom33 said:

Thank you again, and if course 😊

We can only be friends once you have sent me a message.