deleted members

Ky****

Posted

does anyone else get fed up of being Pmed by new members, or even not so new and then discovering they've deleted their profiles?

Posted
That kind of thing gets really old, especially when you’re having a long conversation
Posted
It's worse when it's a long conversation and it's clear that there's a possible connection there then they are gone it's like, My time was wasted. half the time it makes wonder why I try.
Posted
Not even a Dear John letter good bye saying " it wasn't you, it was me "
Posted
1 minute ago, DrBones17 said:

Exactly like you don't even get that luxury.

Posted
3 minutes ago, DrBones17 said:

It's like an hour into a good conversation then "this profile doesn't exist" and it's like I feel like I wasted my time.

Posted

It certainly helps me understand why even some actual lifestyle D type women on other sites request some sort of tribute to get their attention before engaging at all. 

Posted
I like this quote " Do not squander time, it's what life is made of "
Posted
6 minutes ago, philcooper1982 said:

Am just finding it hard to get a reply lol

It might help some if you took some time and wrote a well thought out profile description. 

Posted
Its common on all of these type of contact sites, it's very frustrating and hard to understand.
Posted
I am not sure if there are a ton of people deleting their profiles or a ton of profiles getting deleted for violating the TOS.
Posted
2 minutes ago, NotSoPureMichigam said:
I am not sure if there are a ton of people deleting their profiles or a ton of profiles getting deleted for violating the TOS.

Good point I've seen and come across plenty of people who can't follow simple rules.

Posted
13 minutes ago, DrBones17 said:

Good point I've seen and come across plenty of people who can't follow simple rules.

It's definitely a combination of the two that much I have noticed as well.

Posted
I noticed there are so many abandoned accounts on the app now, there are loads more business minded people too, if you know what I mean. People seem very serious as well. Light hearted banter flies over peoples heads. But that’s just my opinion.
Posted
I assume those are scammers and bots who got canceled.
Posted
It seemed as though most were disillusioned in some way
Posted
But yes, they could well have been what you suggested.
Posted
It would be better if people communicated there interested or disinterested unfortunately it just doesn't work that way. You are ignored or blocked.
Posted
You guys are getting PMs? Fn hell, I don't even get profile views, let alone PMs.
Posted
3 hours ago, NotSoPureMichigam said:

I'm sure it's a bit of both. 

Posted
Nope it's not annoying, it's SOP on fishing trips
Posted

A lot of people come on here misrepresenting themselves in an effort to cheat on their significant others without getting caught.

Because careful out there!