deleted members

Ky****

Posted
7 hours ago, NotSoPureMichigam said:

I am not sure if there are a ton of people deleting their profiles or a ton of profiles getting deleted for violating the TOS.

i don't think so, I commonly find someone, usually someone claiming to be a Domme, has been blocked by the site for not following the rules but that is a different message, the ones I'm referring to are ones where the site says that the person has deleted their profile

Posted
8 hours ago, NotSoPureMichigam said:

I am not sure if there are a ton of people deleting their profiles or a ton of profiles getting deleted for violating the TOS.

I guess if it helps...

if someone deletes their account, they show in your inbox as 'deleted profile'

if someone is either (a) ***d to fakecheck (b) booted off the site - then the username is still displayed with a line through it 

Posted
This just happens I guess. Idk 🤷‍♀️ it’s cyber space people out here just blasting stuff out there and then get timid idk. I just got another block for saying something I found funny but guess they did not. All I did was say I loved their and post and was going to share it on another kink site. I guess that got me a block. I wasn’t sharing their information just the content of the post was funny. Idk. People are too sensitive for their own good sometimes.
Posted
12 hours ago, DyingForLife said:

A lot of people come on here misrepresenting themselves in an effort to cheat on their significant others without getting caught.

Because careful out there!

There are people who misrepresent themselves here for a number of reasons, cheating is the only one 

Posted
3 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

There are people who misrepresent themselves here for a number of reasons, cheating is the only one 

I didn't say it was the only reason people do.  I was pointing out that it was one of several reasons we see people creating and quickly deleting profiles.

Posted
13 hours ago, suzywylde said:

This just happens I guess. Idk 🤷‍♀️ it’s cyber space people out here just blasting stuff out there and then get timid idk. I just got another block for saying something I found funny but guess they did not. All I did was say I loved their and post and was going to share it on another kink site. I guess that got me a block. I wasn’t sharing their information just the content of the post was funny. Idk. People are too sensitive for their own good sometimes.

It's pretty standard social media etiquette to get permission to share things in my observation, maybe they felt the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted
Dear Deleted, Deactivated, Or Blocked

You are likely a female and you’re beautiful and I wouldn’t have reached out if I didn’t find you stunning and yes I probably wanted to take you out with my partner to exchange some energy and also explore some fantasies. I loved seeing your page until it was gone.

I am not for you and that’s okay. I am writing this letter not really to those that have deleted, deactivated or blocked me but to the ones that read this and go that is my kind of lady right there. Please be bisexual and be into men and women. Please be ready to meet and also like to meet both us. We are fun and we value open, honest communication. It is a must with the type of play we enjoy. We love Shibari quite a bit. I am new to the world but have always slightly enjoyed some lite BDSM but he is an experienced sir and also very talented rigger. His ties are truly rope art and this not basic bedroom bondage. He does like to take photos of his handiwork and I will say that it is where most of my favorite memories are tied and sexual experiences. This is the most fun I have had with another human in a long time and I would love to share this with you.

You will either really appreciate my candor and honesty or you can go ahead and click that button and haha 😛 I will hopefully never know. My intention here is to attract my tribe to say i am or we are looking for a lady that would want to be in something poly and more than just hooking up. I would love to find someone that it looking to make a connection and explore some of your fantasies. We are looking for a woman who wants to come undone with us. Being a woman here that fully owns my sexuality I know what I am asking. I want to find a woman like me that is wants to make a connection beyond the bedroom but yes please also want to come get tied with me by my partner.

I guess I get it when I run into the deactivated, deleted or blocked landing page for whatever reason I was not for them. 😂 it’s just funny to be considered offensive in this realm of being able share and express ourselves. What I do love about this page is we are able to fly our freak flags to attract your vibe to you.

I am looking for other little hippie chicks, that love music, dancing and festivals. Bonus points if you are 420 Friendly. And also love spankings, kisses and coming completely undone. I do prefer someone that will be into something poly, bisexual but not into putting a label on love right now. I do want to be able to go out with you and hangout sometimes, plan trips together, and then have those late night talks and girl time. We can do nothing and everything you could want to do. Seriously, I am looking for more than just getting naked but I also would hope you’re a bit of exhibitionist and ready to frolic naked in the forest and hug some trees or get suspended from one.
🪢 🌲 🪢

I would love to share the world of shibari with you or perhaps you are also a rope bunny which means there is a certain level of intimacy and connection to be experienced here. I am mostly submissive but would love to explore some switchy behavior. Also, I know most couples out here looking for someone to share with their partner and I am not different other than I know what kind of man I am bringing to the table and he’s definitely not like most men looking for a threesome on here. This one most definitely can handle two of us. And I am not here looking for someone to fuck him for me but to truly explore three way love 💗 . This is me also looking for my counterpoint in another lady because I found it in my man. Be slightly nympho and also love cumming a bunch because the orgasms are to had together, and make out sessions in the dark and silly conversations.

It is just funny that I know a good deal of us our out here looking for same type of vibes that of a woman is ready to come undone. That is such a beautiful thing when a woman is ready to get naked and open up I know because I am one. I know what it means to want to share this side of you with someone because I am a lady as well. I know I am looking for it all, the best of both worlds and the universe has always had a way of bringing what I ask for when I put out my intentions.

My intentions is to be there for you when you are ready to have fun and dance and be naked and kiss a lot. I want to move the hair from your face and look in your eyes and be there hold your hand. Ultimately, let’s go out to the rock show, make you understand what makes me and if you want I will go crazy for you and be my baby girl. 👯‍♀️ make love every night like the first night. 😘 those are song lyrics can’t take credit for that part but this letter is me saying I am here where are you lovely 🥰 ??

I don’t mean this is to pointed or to cause any source of discomfort for anyone reading. Truly, want my future lady to have read this and go fuck I want that. Don’t be afraid to reach out but be ready from jump because once we meet things are going to click and make sense. Those times you felt like you were so close but couldn’t and you just accepted it and maybe yeah you said you did but you really didn’t. Well. I am here to say with us it won’t be a matter of that but more how many different ways did you and when did you stop counting. 🙌 👅 💋 💦

Love, Us
Posted
Monday at 05:06 PM, suzywylde said:
Dear Deleted, Deactivated, Or Blocked

You are likely a female and you’re beautiful and I wouldn’t have reached out if I didn’t find you stunning and yes I probably wanted to take you out with my partner to exchange some energy and also explore some fantasies. I loved seeing your page until it was gone.

I am not for you and that’s okay. I am writing this letter not really to those that have deleted, deactivated or blocked me but to the ones that read this and go that is my kind of lady right there. Please be bisexual and be into men and women. Please be ready to meet and also like to meet both us. We are fun and we value open, honest communication. It is a must with the type of play we enjoy. We love Shibari quite a bit. I am new to the world but have always slightly enjoyed some lite BDSM but he is an experienced sir and also very talented rigger. His ties are truly rope art and this not basic bedroom bondage. He does like to take photos of his handiwork and I will say that it is where most of my favorite memories are tied and sexual experiences. This is the most fun I have had with another human in a long time and I would love to share this with you.

You will either really appreciate my candor and honesty or you can go ahead and click that button and haha 😛 I will hopefully never know. My intention here is to attract my tribe to say i am or we are looking for a lady that would want to be in something poly and more than just hooking up. I would love to find someone that it looking to make a connection and explore some of your fantasies. We are looking for a woman who wants to come undone with us. Being a woman here that fully owns my sexuality I know what I am asking. I want to find a woman like me that is wants to make a connection beyond the bedroom but yes please also want to come get tied with me by my partner.

I guess I get it when I run into the deactivated, deleted or blocked landing page for whatever reason I was not for them. 😂 it’s just funny to be considered offensive in this realm of being able share and express ourselves. What I do love about this page is we are able to fly our freak flags to attract your vibe to you.

I am looking for other little hippie chicks, that love music, dancing and festivals. Bonus points if you are 420 Friendly. And also love spankings, kisses and coming completely undone. I do prefer someone that will be into something poly, bisexual but not into putting a label on love right now. I do want to be able to go out with you and hangout sometimes, plan trips together, and then have those late night talks and girl time. We can do nothing and everything you could want to do. Seriously, I am looking for more than just getting naked but I also would hope you’re a bit of exhibitionist and ready to frolic naked in the forest and hug some trees or get suspended from one.
🪢 🌲 🪢

I would love to share the world of shibari with you or perhaps you are also a rope bunny which means there is a certain level of intimacy and connection to be experienced here. I am mostly submissive but would love to explore some switchy behavior. Also, I know most couples out here looking for someone to share with their partner and I am not different other than I know what kind of man I am bringing to the table and he’s definitely not like most men looking for a threesome on here. This one most definitely can handle two of us. And I am not here looking for someone to fuck him for me but to truly explore three way love 💗 . This is me also looking for my counterpoint in another lady because I found it in my man. Be slightly nympho and also love cumming a bunch because the orgasms are to had together, and make out sessions in the dark and silly conversations.

It is just funny that I know a good deal of us our out here looking for same type of vibes that of a woman is ready to come undone. That is such a beautiful thing when a woman is ready to get naked and open up I know because I am one. I know what it means to want to share this side of you with someone because I am a lady as well. I know I am looking for it all, the best of both worlds and the universe has always had a way of bringing what I ask for when I put out my intentions.

My intentions is to be there for you when you are ready to have fun and dance and be naked and kiss a lot. I want to move the hair from your face and look in your eyes and be there hold your hand. Ultimately, let’s go out to the rock show, make you understand what makes me and if you want I will go crazy for you and be my baby girl. 👯‍♀️ make love every night like the first night. 😘 those are song lyrics can’t take credit for that part but this letter is me saying I am here where are you lovely 🥰 ??

I don’t mean this is to pointed or to cause any source of discomfort for anyone reading. Truly, want my future lady to have read this and go fuck I want that. Don’t be afraid to reach out but be ready from jump because once we meet things are going to click and make sense. Those times you felt like you were so close but couldn’t and you just accepted it and maybe yeah you said you did but you really didn’t. Well. I am here to say with us it won’t be a matter of that but more how many different ways did you and when did you stop counting. 🙌 👅 💋 💦

Love, Us

Much 🙌

Posted (edited)
On 9/4/2023 at 2:46 AM, ThaliaVirago said:

social media etiquette

Only in our dreams. Alot people are only polite to the ones they "like". They are mostly Not to the ones that are actually polite.

Edited by seonny
Misspelling
Posted

the variant happened again today, someone checking my profile a few times then adding me to ignore list, uuurgh, at least let me see who you are, its something fet need to change, by all means ignore someone if they are pestering you but the feature to look at someone and then use ignore needs looking at

Posted
4 hours ago, Kymi said:

the variant happened again today, someone checking my profile a few times then adding me to ignore list, uuurgh, at least let me see who you are, its something fet need to change, by all means ignore someone if they are pestering you but the feature to look at someone and then use ignore needs looking at

Bruce I don't understand that because I've had people view my profile only to end up blocking me like I don't understand why you viewed my profile in the first place only to block me.

Posted
4 hours ago, Kymi said:

Bro*

Posted

The only way to see the information on someone's profile is to view it, look at it, visit, open however you wish to state it. I don't quite understand the upset of the ability to block someone after seeing something on their profile they obviously didn't like or were uncomfortable with. 

I'm not at all saying that either of you are like my example, as I've not looked at your profiles. But if I happened upon someone who had something written on their profile that made it to where I wanted no possibility of interaction with that person I would want the ability to block them in order to prevent it. 

Posted
13 hours ago, seonny said:

Only in our dreams. Alot people are only polite to the ones they "like". They are mostly Not to the ones that are actually polite.

Agreed, the claiming of ignorance or being upset when you do go against common practice is what I was really commenting on. 

Posted (edited)

On a positive note, we see their true characters. If everybody showed their real self in their enivorment, then fights would break out everywhere, and civilization would end.💣💥🤷‍♀️

Edited by seonny
Misspelling
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Wouldn't filtering your search and messages from unverified profiles solve that? I do for mine and haven't noticed receiving any notifications from deleted members, SO FAR!

• 2 weeks later...
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

It would be funny if someone created an account with the username "Deleted Member" and the admin deleted it thinking that it was a deleted member.

Posted
On 9/2/2023 at 8:09 PM, Kymi said:

does anyone else get fed up of being Pmed by new members, or even not so new and then discovering they've deleted their profiles?

i never got a Dm till date i really feel bad about it and it kind of bothers me too 🥲😞

Feels like I'm never getting  a partner and gonna just never explore.. 

• 2 weeks later...