Broken Trust

up****

Posted
Doms I have a question. What happens when you loose the sub’s trust
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Honestly when you lose your subs trust it's not only a hard thing to get back but normally it leads to a parting of the ways cause doms literally have to break their backs and then some to earn it back
Posted

It depends on what extent you broke their trust, but for many people, especially when in a *** position, broken trust is not something that can simply be fixed. If I were in that situation, I would seek ways to evaluate what led to me breaking their trust and how I can ensure it won't happen again. The easiest way to find out is to ask them, if they are willing to speak about it. But if I broke someone's trust I wouldn't want to act like they owe me an explanation on what went wrong; if they don't want contact, don't want to elaborate, it's unfortunate, but ultimately their choice. If they are willing to speak on it, maybe it is possible to ask them whether they'd like you to earn that trust back, though it seems to me that it would be a rare case.

• 1 month later...
Posted
How do you restore faith in people if you keep attracting the same kind? I'm way past healing and ready to be happy