Sensation play - audio

RodgerDodger

Posted
I enjoy sensation play. I have been struggling with incorporating all senses into a scene and wanted to do something different with sound.

Usually, it’s just a playlist for the mood - if I’m feeling a little more sadistic - I’ll go for heavier music. I’m feeling like orgasm denial - I’ll put the sexier songs on. Recently, I’ve been experimenting on myself with binaural beats and solfeggio frequencies. I got comfortable with how I could incorporate them and had a session with my sub last weekend to introduce her to the concept. I opted for noise canceling over the ear headphones and relaxing binaural beats.

I started with alpha frequencies to promote anxiety and stress relief. Then after about 40 minutes - went into theta to promote meditation. Throughout, I would alternate fur, vampire gloves, wartenberg wheels, claws, massage oil candle wax, floggers and a crop - and a little bit of honey for taste sensation. She responded quite well to this and during aftercare, said how relaxed and in the zone she was.

So my question - am I onto something with incorporating binaural beats into our sessions? Do others find these to be helpful? Are there other creative ways to incorporate sound or different cadences that can promote an even better experience?
Posted
There is an app called iDoser that works well for audio stimulation. It’s has various frequencies designed to elicit various states. There are a few sex and drug simulation ones that are really good. The audios are really well done and also have sex sounds and barely audible voices that really add to the experience. There’s also bwgen which is an online binaural beat engine with a decent user database of frequencies to try. I’ve played around with loads of these kind of things, i think that iDoser is the best I’ve found so far.
Posted
As some who also loves incorporating sound and music, I love where you’re headed and I will shamelessly borrow from you! 😂 I think sound is un underutilized (and under discussed) aspect of sensation play and I’m excited for where this thread might lead. Great post!
Posted
I came across these on TikTok of all places and absolutely love listening to it/them (🤷🏼‍♀️). It’s especially good with my eyes closed as I find my eyes almost “dance” side to side chasing the sounds. I can imagine it would be great during play especially for keeping attention focused.
Posted
4 hours ago, FistingLTR said:

There is an app called iDoser that works well for audio stimulation. It’s has various frequencies designed to elicit various states. There are a few sex and drug simulation ones that are really good. The audios are really well done and also have sex sounds and barely audible voices that really add to the experience. There’s also bwgen which is an online binaural beat engine with a decent user database of frequencies to try. I’ve played around with loads of these kind of things, i think that iDoser is the best I’ve found so far.

It should probably be noted that the “doses” in iDoser require a payment. 

Posted
I have always been motivated by music. I find it to be entrancing, calming, the***utic. I believe I thoroughly would enjoy, sound being incorporated into a scene.