About early trust and why a domme doesn't send audio

La****

Posted

I'm new to this and of course I'm aware there are plenty of fake people out there... She was the very first BDSM contact in my life and was thrilled with the idea of iniciating me. We were talking for two days, first words were all about trust and the possibility of building a relationship on our terms. It was really going very well. She told she didn't wanted to be an "adventure" and I was completely honest with her about my wishes too. We easily shared some (hot) WhatsApp pics and desires. While we talked for hours and hours, only I sent audios - she only wrote. Next day, when I realized that I was the only one talking, I asked her to send an audio. Silence. Hours later, asked again and she wrote "Nooo, I don't want to send audio. I won't send, I don't like my voice, I don't want to be pressured or demanded in the way you're proposing" - whaaat? Really, I don't understant... Any thoughts on that?
PS: when I answered that her concept of respect and confidence building, especially for a "domme", was very questionable, she simply said "Ok, no one should be ***d to do what they don't want to do." And never sent an audio. Am I being that stupid?

Posted

It's very likely that she was not a she.

Posted

There was this account that is very similar, “she” sent some pics, clearly some pre taken from online. I asked that person to call me or video, they said their camera was bad, I said call me, no problem, called, never spoke. Knew it was a fake from quite early on but I used grabify to create a bait link and baited that guy into clicking on it, instantly got his location, what phone he’s using and all that good stuff. Lagos Nigeria, unsurprisingly. And at the end I just told them to cut their bs. I had a lot of fun tho baiting this guy and it’s my first time success lol.

Posted
4 hours ago, MsWhiteRose said:

that sounds extremely likely, its amazing how many men get cheap thrills by responding to adverts from Sapphic ladies, other than b****ards wonder whether there's a name for that.

Posted

@Nickjolaij although sometimes its true that the camera is bad, using chat lines I've been asked to send photos and my camera is so bad its not really worth while.

luv u tracking the guy down to Lagos, maybe you should change your name to Bryan Mills.  Although I suspect that in your case it would have developed into a financial scam whereas in @LaVentura's case I think its more likely some b getting cheap thrills at her expense

Posted

some people don't like sending voice, for sure - but - you know, the amount of voice messages I get which are just "Ha, sorry, couldn't be arsed to type" are somewhat amusing.

Buuuut

OK, if it's whatsapp your phone should autosave the photos, you can search for these images on google....

Posted

I'm so sorry @LaVentura. You're not stupid but you've been duped. It's more common than you'd believe. It happened to me just a few months ago.  Things got hot and steamy with someone I was talking to... I sent pics and videos. We communicated for about a week but he always messaged. I wanted to hear his voice, see his face, but he kept evading. 

Eventually he confessed that he'd lied about everything. He was a horny young guy half way across the globe. When I blocked him on hangouts and here, he created a new profile and started stalking me online. Each time I report him and he gets removed. His fourth profile was removed on Friday. 

I'm not bothered anymore. He threatened to put my pics and vids online but so what? I'm just annoyed with myself for being so naive. His reappearances are merely an annoyance now. 

So pick yourself up and be aware that the person you're speaking to might not be who you think they are. We all need to be more aware about this. 

cautiousswitch
Posted
11 hours ago, MsWhiteRose said:

That was my first thought.

The idea of a domme leaving instructive notes for a sub to follow isn't so strange, but her never speaking seems a bit strange - especially if they are in a relationship deep enough where the sub would follow written instructions.  But now we have a whole generation that grew up in a world with the internet, and text messages, and chat rooms.  There are friendships between people who have never spoken to each other.  It may be possible for a domme/sub relationship to form in this way, but it still seems unlikely for some reason.  That could just be an age thing though.

Posted

I have been duped as well only wanting *** or a free ride but the few that are real and honest are amazing and beautiful

Posted

I find 4 types of scam in 6 days since I open my account, and I think I spotted the 5 one 😅😅😅

Posted

@nickjolaij on this pandemy I also like to undress a scamer 😅😅

Posted
15 hours ago, DavidLukas said:

@nickjolaij on this pandemy I also like to undress a scamer 😅😅

love the thought of undressing a scammer lol, its such a common feature of BDSM fantasy literature, pity we have to settle for unmasking :confused:

Posted

Sorry, friends, I still don't know how to answer an specific post... @Nickjolaij, tks for sharing ur story. I did some research abour Grabify but apparently there is no mobile app, just using on the desktop... I wish there was an app like that for Android!!

Posted

Kymi, TKS for ur comments... Sorry, what would be a "b"?...rs

Posted

@eyemblacksheep, tks for ur comment. I did what is called "reverse image search" - no results. Im not bottered anymore, but wish I could find a way to expose that mother fucker...

Posted

Hey, @MsWhiteRose... Thank you very much for your answer... It definitely helped me to overcome this shitty story. You're totally right. Be Fine ;)

Posted

@cautiousswitch, I appreciate ur thoughts... TKS for that!

Posted
18 hours ago, LaVentura said:

Kymi, TKS for ur comments... Sorry, what would be a "b"?...rs

illegitimate person, not sure if I am allowed to use the full word on this site since content has to be approved

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Litterly the story of my ex-boyfreind. When they don't send stuff like that you shouldn't trust them.