Lifestyle Domme Chat

Do****

Posted
We want to create a public chat for any Lifestyle Dommes. So only for females. I tried creating one and it makes it private so other Dommes can’t join. How do I create a public room for others worldwide to join? We want to support each other.
Posted

from what I understand this isn't possible

that created chat rooms are either public (i.e. anyone can join) or private (only invited people can join, others can't see) 

Posted
I can’t invite people to the private one, and it disappears as soon as there’s no one in it (phone off or app not open).

So can we have a public one for Lifestyle Dommes? We’re not a big group so need to support each other.
Posted

actually, looks like I'm slightly wrong

you can create a chat room and filter who can join it (at least down to gender) and it should be listed publicly 

Posted
But it still disappears as soon as there’s no one in it
Posted

yes, that's right. the created rooms only stay open when someone is in it 

Posted
Back to the original request for a room for Lifestyle Dommes to support each other 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
I don’t mind moderating it. But we are a rather civilised bunch so should be fine so long as no subs come in 😜
Posted
I’m waiting to see if they will let us have it
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Leaving comment to follow up on this. 💜
  • 2 weeks later...
MaleswitchTiger
Posted
Question is that *** involved in a submission fee?
Posted
17 hours ago, MaleswitchTiger said:
Question is that *** involved in a submission fee?

What ***? It’s just a chat room for us to chat amongst ourselves as Dommes. No fees involved.

MaleswitchTiger
Posted
Oh my apologies wrong that wrong place cuz I do information in various groups and have forgot to clear their copy section. My apologies
  • 3 months later...