What is your favorite sensation play activity?

pi****

Posted
Sensation play encompasses sooooo much. What is your favorite part? Favorite activity?
Posted
Spankings for me too - not just the actual act of being spanked but the whole ritual of it from being summoned, through being told what is about to happen, to the lowering of clothing and placement, the act itself and then the warm glow after along with being able to inspect and feel, and of course the aftercare.
Posted
A feather running across my feet lightly
Posted

Horsehair flogging then tingling the strands, over the area  that will get charged with static slow, just the tips touching.

Posted
For me it’s heat - so wax play is one of my favorites. There’s a fun sensation play game called cold fish that I love - the top does all kinds of things to the bottom and the bottom stays are still and quiet as a cold fish. Once the break and have a reaction, the players switch position. Kind of like sensation play chicken
Posted
Ohhh that’s a tough one, but I’d have to go with choking!
Posted

Being blind folded. 

Your eyes being temporarily out of use makes your other senses sharpen.

Posted
Sensory Deptivation is so intense. Because you have no idea what could happen next. 🔥
Posted
the thrill of meeting someone new who checks meaningful boxes. when things start lining up and each new thing you learn about them screams yep yup yaaassss
Posted
I think the most genuinely exciting element to sensation play is sensory deprivation. Such as: blind folds, ear muffs, etc. The body behaves in such a way that the other senses become much more keen. There's a plethora of different options for sensation play.

Honestly I love all sorts of sensation play because everybody reacts differently to different sensations be it heat, cold, sound, smell, etc. I don't really know if I have a favorite to be honest. It feels like a much more personal act and I think that's what keeps my interest over all.
Posted
Guy quit commenting on my comment hit add comment up top
Posted
50 minutes ago, Budieoreo said:

Guy quit commenting on my comment hit add comment up top

Wtf are you talking about?