Should I let my girlfriend kick me?

ihi

Posted

I know this is weird but my girlfriend in a black belt in taekwondo and she wants to practice her kicks full *** on my face, and that seems pretty hot, but she's a black belt, and I don't want to get hurt.

Posted
Communication and trust. As a black belt, she should have the control to be able to stop at the correct time, and if you communicate then it cannot get too far. Other than that, if all participants are consensual, experiment all you wish
sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted
At an advanced level of martial arts, you have control , to stop or lessen the amount of impact, just make sure your limits are agreed , to avoid broken jaw and missing teeth lol.
Posted (edited)

If you are into that,seeing as how she wants to go full ***, I suggest mouth guards, helmets or even pillows to lessen the *** and damage. However make sure that you discuss limits and safewords beforehand along with the possible risks like fainting or concussion.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Sorry but I totally disagree with allowing this. It goes against everything I've been taught (I'm a black belt in wing chun kung fu)

Yes, as a black belt we have control but full contact is risky, especially the head area.

If you do this, lots of communication, discuss details, safe words, gum shields, helmet etc... 

Obvious statement but head *** could be catastrophic so be absolutely sure.

Posted

Maybe she's trying to tell you something?

In sparing matches the participants wear head protection and are both experienced. I am not sure that participants in the art are allowed to spar without head protection, presumably for good reason.

Posted

I think I file this under "things that didn't happen" 

Posted

She wants to kick my chest and face. No headgear, but only barefoot kicks

Posted
1 hour ago, ihi said:

She wants to kick my chest and face. No headgear, but only barefoot kicks

Then I think you shouldnt let her, there are a great number of risks involved to your health here and depending on the state of her nails, she can even cut your skin or your eyes. Now you should also think about broken or cracked ribs alongwith scars, bruises and the fact that she doesnt want a training dummy to be the target.

Posted
17 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think I file this under "things that didn't happen" 

.... or things i might like to see ;)

Posted

If she wants to go full *** without any protective equipment then the answer has to be NO!!

Posted

I think there's a contradiction in the 'full ***' and 'you dont want to get hurt'

Not sure how  it progresses form there?   Without compromise on those points!

Posted

here's the things that has me going hmmm

martial arts experience here is a little bit moot - I have zero martial arts experience, but if I kicked you full *** in the head it would do damage, cause you an ***, so on.

If she has this experience, then she'll know how dangerous/reckless what she is suggesting is.

Posted

Hi ihi, this really is an intersting question... firstly your so bold and brave to ask such question ! 

Mind me asking... Will your girlfriend also have another taekwondo disciple along with her  - whom is far more experience than she is now and has gone through this type of situation before ? Even though she has a black belt but this martial arts is about long and familiar experience built up and gone through several failures and back up again. 

What you do is your choice but remember every choice you make you pay for the price that you made. Think, would you regret the decision you make ? Do you trust her capability to let her in and do this to you, I feel that if she asked you this she cant be having fun or joking about it as it is talking about your life and health , she must be serious before suggesting this and gone through a conclusion before proposing such. Have you ever asked your girlfriend - the reason why she wants to do it , how much safety it is for you ? 

In the end your life is at your own hands , only you can make that decision !!! 

Trusting your girlfriend is one thing but doing what's best for yourself is another - without both there is no balance to your relationship. Something I cannot stress enough to mention. 

I do apologise if I have made any uncomfortable comments which I hope I have not. 

Lastly All the best in finding a way to your situation !!! 

Posted
On 7/29/2019 at 11:35 PM, Sid636 said:

Then I think you shouldnt let her, there are a great number of risks involved to your health here and depending on the state of her nails, she can even cut your skin or your eyes. Now you should also think about broken or cracked ribs alongwith scars, bruises and the fact that she doesnt want a training dummy to be the target.

Thanks but how would she cut my skin or eyes if she is kicking me? Btw this is my second account

Posted
On 7/30/2019 at 6:06 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

here's the things that has me going hmmm

martial arts experience here is a little bit moot - I have zero martial arts experience, but if I kicked you full *** in the head it would do damage, cause you an ***, so on.

If she has this experience, then she'll know how dangerous/reckless what she is suggesting is.

She's just kicking me barefoot, it'll hurt but im cool

Posted

By the way how it's going to go is I'm going to have my hands tied behind my back, and I don't have to stand still, she's going to kick my face and body, or try to

Posted

You're nuts!

Martial arts moves are used because they work!

Even a barefoot kick to the head could do some serious damage and having your hands tied, and being a moving target, makes the whole thing dangerous.

Posted
On 7/29/2019 at 2:05 AM, DanteReign said:

Communication and trust. As a black belt, she should have the control to be able to stop at the correct time, and if you communicate then it cannot get too far. Other than that, if all participants are consensual, experiment all you wish

Were not doing stops shes actually kicking me

Posted
46 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

You're nuts!

Martial arts moves are used because they work!

Even a barefoot kick to the head could do some serious damage and having your hands tied, and being a moving target, makes the whole thing dangerous.

She does taekwondo does this make it worse? Also how is a moving target worse.

Posted
On 7/30/2019 at 7:36 AM, MissTillysue said:

If she wants to go full *** without any protective equipment then the answer has to be NO!!

why

Posted
6 minutes ago, Tony-5370 said:

Were not doing stops shes actually kicking me

My apologies, I did not make myself. I meant to stop once you have had enough, not stop before she physically contacts your body. And knowing when to stop kicking you before there is serious damage; going too far. Communicate, basically. 

Posted
1 hour ago, DanteReign said:

My apologies, I did not make myself. I meant to stop once you have had enough, not stop before she physically contacts your body. And knowing when to stop kicking you before there is serious damage; going too far. Communicate, basically. 

oh alright thnx

Posted
9 hours ago, Tony-5370 said:

Thanks but how would she cut my skin or eyes if she is kicking me? Btw this is my second account

With her nails, i have seen it happen many times, the nail pierces the skin and the cut can be quite deep, in some cases scars remain...

Posted
9 hours ago, Tony-5370 said:

She does taekwondo does this make it worse? Also how is a moving target worse.

Ultimately it's your decision.

There is a lot of risk involved with what you're thinking of doing. 

No protective headgear (most people wear protective headgear when "sparring" like this.

Moving target makes it .ore dniffi lit for her kicks to hit the right area.

Is this scenario worth the risk? And why does she want to do this? It could all go well with no injuries but there are significant risks involved.  Bruising, cuts, fractures, brain ***...

There are too many reports where people have had life changing injuries or even died from a blow to the head.

Please think about this, carefully, it really is your life you're potentially risking.