Should I let my girlfriend kick me?

ihi

Posted
13 hours ago, Sid636 said:

With her nails, i have seen it happen many times, the nail pierces the skin and the cut can be quite deep, in some cases scars remain...

Shes kicking me not scratching me

Posted
12 hours ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Ultimately it's your decision.

There is a lot of risk involved with what you're thinking of doing. 

No protective headgear (most people wear protective headgear when "sparring" like this.

Moving target makes it .ore dniffi lit for her kicks to hit the right area.

Is this scenario worth the risk? And why does she want to do this? It could all go well with no injuries but there are significant risks involved.  Bruising, cuts, fractures, brain ***...

There are too many reports where people have had life changing injuries or even died from a blow to the head.

Please think about this, carefully, it really is your life you're potentially risking.

It's not my life I'm risking dont be dramatic. I understand about bruises, but you said cuts? How will I get cut from being kicked

Posted

Skin tears...

And im not being dramatic. People have died from a single punch.

Posted
3 hours ago, Tony-5370 said:

Shes kicking me not scratching me

I am talking about toe nails...

Posted
4 hours ago, Tony-5370 said:

It's not my life I'm risking dont be dramatic. I understand about bruises, but you said cuts? How will I get cut from being kicked

May I ask you a serious question ? I don’t mean to upset you but for only so many possibility the obvious possibility is for you to undergo this is purely because you like challenges and a extreme risk taker. Most of all , your intentionally want to get hurt, So I really can’t help this are you is it possible that the fact your having a hard time in life and want to end your life ? 

I dont mean to judge but that would really be unfair to the girl because your life is at her hand of her move if that was the case. Also most definitely not fair to yourself. 

You dont have to answer here or to me. Though if you wanna have someone to talk to , feel free to PM me. 🙂☘️

And of course the choice is yours. 

Posted
4 hours ago, Sid636 said:

I am talking about toe nails...

hers arent too too long

Posted
1 hour ago, KCurious said:

May I ask you a serious question ? I don’t mean to upset you but for only so many possibility the obvious possibility is for you to undergo this is purely because you like challenges and a extreme risk taker. Most of all , your intentionally want to get hurt, So I really can’t help this are you is it possible that the fact your having a hard time in life and want to end your life ? 

I dont mean to judge but that would really be unfair to the girl because your life is at her hand of her move if that was the case. Also most definitely not fair to yourself. 

You dont have to answer here or to me. Though if you wanna have someone to talk to , feel free to PM me. 🙂☘️

And of course the choice is yours. 

Wdym end my life? Why the hell does anyone think ill get even kod

Posted
6 hours ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Skin tears...

And im not being dramatic. People have died from a single punch.

Wdym skin tears? From kicks by my girlfriend

Posted
16 minutes ago, Tony-5370 said:

Wdym end my life? Why the hell does anyone think ill get even kod

I am sorry. Forget that I asked. 

Anyways I hope you find what’s the best right decision for you. 🙂

Posted
7 hours ago, Tony-5370 said:

Wdym skin tears? From kicks by my girlfriend

How do boxers get cuts?

Seriously, I'm gonna have to refrain from reading this thread anymore.

Your girlfriend, imho, is a disgrace to her martial art and you're nuts if you think you won't get injured. Every point put to you dismiss and it comes across that you think that we're nuts to point out the risks here.

I genuinely wish you luck if you do this.. you'll need it.

• 6 months later...
Femdomserver
Posted
On 7/28/2019 at 9:58 PM, ihi said:

I know this is weird but my girlfriend in a black belt in taekwondo and she wants to practice her kicks full *** on my face, and that seems pretty hot, but she's a black belt, and I don't want to get hurt.

Everybody has to know and respect limits.