Such a thing a kink bucket list ?

Posted

I am not new to kink was lucky to gain a wealth of experience early on .

Number one on my list was for many reasons impossible.

Being deep throated and cumming in someone throat/mouth now this is ticked.What's on your bucket list 

Posted
Banging a mother daughter duo and cum in their mouth
Breeding a milf
Sneaky in public
And many
Posted
Would that truly be classed as a kink / Fetish and not a desire? / obsession, maybe deep throating is a kink, & im wrong, never thought of that being a kink, but just, vanilla standard , base set sex position moves, like 69. sorry
Posted
Finding an extra skinny woman who can never say no to sex. Trying to beat my record with her. Would love to fuck straight through a 24hr day
Posted (edited)

I'd consider that more just a sexual bucket list thing and not necessarily a kink bucket list item. 

I certainly have a list, but it's not for public viewing. 

Edited by ThaliaVirago
Posted

it's good to have a list of wants or objectives

but, just remember it is you that will have to work towards achieving them. Posting  a list and hoping for strangers to volunteer is destined to fall

equally, people in general do prefer not to be treat like an item on a tick list 

Posted
I don’t think the point of this thread is to “post a list hoping that strangers volunteer” is a just sharing. For me, reading some of these I can say “oh yeah, I hadn’t thought of that, I want try that too.”

On my bucket list was eating her while her friend pegs me and a milking machine sucks me. Oh and one more on my bucket list - gettin oral while I’m on a milking table getting a nice oil massage
Posted
16 minutes ago, SanFranciscan said:

I don’t think the point of this thread is to “post a list hoping that strangers volunteer” is a just sharing

Oh but you'd be surprised at the number of unsolicited offers from complete strangers. 

Posted
“Unsolicited offers from complete strangers” aka horny guys - men make the “offer” but don’t put in the work to earn it. We’re all just thinking with the little head. 😄
Posted
4 hours ago, SanFranciscan said:

I don’t think the point of this thread is to “post a list hoping that strangers volunteer” is a just sharing. For me, reading some of these I can say “oh yeah, I hadn’t thought of that, I want try that too.”

it might not - or then it might

or it might be in the hope women post theirs to slide and go "I can do that with you"  - or - even if it's not the original intention, there's always those who'll make it their intention

on... t'other site... a lot of people who are active in their communities kinda do it, somewhat as their own ambitions/wants and also a little that mutual friends can be "yeah, I'd totally do that with you" - very common in Januarys. 

And there's always, and I mean always, the following two

a) some guy butt hurt he posted a list and no one was "I'll do that with you!" especially if he sees the attention a women gets (even if some of this comes to nothing)

b) a woman who has to re-explain that this is for her reference, or for mutuals, not with complete strangers/randos on the internet unless otherwise specified.    

(actually, on the "unless otherwise specified" I have known ladies to have specific with-a-stranger/rando items and it always gets the "I don't quite meet your criteria, but..." guys)

Like I say, it's harmless, it can be fun.  But it's stuff to always remember no one will do it magically, it's stuff to work towards rather than hit in hope - and where it does seem easy, is often from friendships with a good rapport.  

Posted

This doesn't have to be sexualised kink /fetish bucket list ether some of mine include the feel of wax or the tightening of a hand on my throat 

Thank you for your replies ,makes me feel unashamed

Posted

You have understood it.i thought I was alone in a kink / fetish  not having to sexual 

Some of mine come from pure shapes of the human body 

Posted
3 hours ago, Ericsbanana99 said:

You have understood it.i thought I was alone in a kink / fetish  not having to sexual 

Some of mine come from pure shapes of the human body 

There's a whole huge wide world of nonsexual kink and BDSM

Posted
6 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

very common in Januarys. 

Is this one of those brit slang phrases I don't get or are you being literal? 

a woman who has to re-explain that this is for her reference, or for mutuals, not with complete strangers/randos on the internet unless otherwise specified

Mood

But it's stuff to always remember no one will do it magically, it's stuff to work towards rather than hit in hope - and where it does seem easy, is often from friendships with a good rapport. 

👆👆👆👆 Why is it it that this concept seems nearly impossible for so many to wrap their head around??? The mention of *a* level of friendship being necessary so very often seems to be equivalent to requiring a proposal of marriage. 

Posted
5 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

Is this one of those brit slang phrases I don't get or are you being literal? 

11 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

literal

so Januarys - of course, a lot of people look to the year ahead and so this is when it's new years resolutions, targets, bucketlists
(Januarys are also one of the busiest months for newcomers, on and offline - along also with September.  January, new year.  September... new university year, so a lot of people away from home for the first time - and people aware of this)

Posted
5 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

👆👆👆👆 Why is it it that this concept seems nearly impossible for so many to wrap their head around??? The mention of *a* level of friendship being necessary so very often seems to be equivalent to requiring a proposal of marriage. 

I feel often - there's a lot of people who associate kink as a form of either hook up, or whereby kink is the most important factor in their relationship

i.e. "I am a sub, therefore I am appealing to a Domme - if I post a crappy personal which is just my city and a list of fetishes - and nothing about what I'm actually like as a person or want when we're not tied up (pun attended) and no one replies it's because Dommes aren't real"

or
"I have a foot fetish, if I post I want to worship feet and no ladies jump at the chance of my giving a shit foot rub and slobbering on them - then it means that women aren't really into it and only interested in ***"

when there's the obvious staring in the face

Posted
50 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

literal

so Januarys - of course, a lot of people look to the year ahead and so this is when it's new years resolutions, targets, bucketlists
(Januarys are also one of the busiest months for newcomers, on and offline - along also with September.  January, new year.  September... new university year, so a lot of people away from home for the first time - and people aware of this)

Huh, interesting. The September thing makes sense but otherwise why wait till January, people?  I never was much of one for New Year's resolutions, though. If I want to change something, I do it when I think/decide to. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted
47 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I feel often - there's a lot of people who associate kink as a form of either hook up, or whereby kink is the most important factor in their relationship

i.e. "I am a sub, therefore I am appealing to a Domme - if I post a crappy personal which is just my city and a list of fetishes - and nothing about what I'm actually like as a person or want when we're not tied up (pun attended) and no one replies it's because Dommes aren't real"

or
"I have a foot fetish, if I post I want to worship feet and no ladies jump at the chance of my giving a shit foot rub and slobbering on them - then it means that women aren't really into it and only interested in ***"

when there's the obvious staring in the face

I agree, that seems to be so very often the case from my observations on the opposite side of both the scenarios you gave as examples. It's incredibly frustrating as the solution really isn't difficult at all yet the bare minimum seems to be too much for so many. 🤷🏻‍♀️ *sigh* 

Posted
11 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

I agree, that seems to be so very often the case from my observations on the opposite side of both the scenarios you gave as examples. It's incredibly frustrating as the solution really isn't difficult at all yet the bare minimum seems to be too much for so many. 🤷🏻‍♀️ *sigh* 

I've certainly not been faultless over the years - but, yep, while people can do everything right and still not get their results - too many have no chance as they don't meet a basic bar

and, for example, I did have a whine a few years ago about seeing everyone get lots of responses on bucketlist posts and me with some crickets and having to go out and specifically make stuff happen - and it was at that point a F-presenting friend told me, "yeah we get a lot of fantasists - and even friends it's sometimes difficult to sort with" 

Posted

My bucket list is being enslaved for 24/7 over a period of time by a master/mistress. It would have me being stripped of all clothes, and being chained with heavy chains continuously. I would be kept in a dirty prison cell, with no comforts. I would be subjected to daily punishments, including punishment of my dirty slave feet and made to do hard labour and be ***d to perform whatever sex acts were the wish of my master/mistress. Just typing this has turned me on ridiculously, id LOVE to have this happen to me!

Posted

My bucket list includes, among getting better at things I've already done, quite a few things. Role play (like an interrogation for example), sensory deprivation, dacryphilia, hypnosis, *** play. And in a dynamic, suggestions from a sub would also very much be welcome too, I love seeing them satisfied.