FETISH CINEMA

br****

Posted

From the movie, ClosetLand; it's basically an hour and a half of Alan Rickman brutally interrogating Madeline Stowe. Just...all of it. Although I've done some pretty spectacular interrogations, this movie just takes the cake for the sheer mindf****ry.

Posted
Ok so the movie is starring Ted Bundy, right,, and his cars broke down and he asks a girl for help. Prey for me
Posted
The movie with Madonna played in with Michael Douglas and they were in the apt hallway when he pulled up her skirt and ripped off her panties to shove them in her mouth while aggressively handling her
Posted

Jules and Cal from the first episode of Euphoria. Everything in that scene, from his attitude towards her as a trans woman to the way he calls her a good girl before f**king her a** with only spit for lube was the beginning of a sea change in my life. I've had lots of hookups that have gone similarly, and it's honestly not even the sex that entices me in situations like that but the trauma that is inflicted upon me. I know some trauma survivors attempt to re-traumatize themselves in the hope that this time will be different and they will be able to move past it. I have yet to reach a point like that myself, but until then I feel this craving to continue doing what I've been doing for years now.

Unbridledfun69
Posted
I’ll go with the Euphoria episode!!!!!!
Posted
Sounds so cliche and it isn't even a real sex scene, but that scene in Magic Mike XXL when they went from Bruno Mars to Nine Inch nails real quick. I damn near whimpered at that one....😋☺️
Posted
wrestling turned to sex scene in hidden dragon crouching tiger
Posted
I loved the scene in Cape *** when he goes to her school and skids his thumb into her mouth & she just can’t not take it in and allow, the way she moves her head and her eyes kinda roll 🥵
Posted
The ending of the show "sense 8" when they had an orgy with a rainbow dildo included. Me and 7 other people getting freaky is my definition of a great time.
Posted
8 hours ago, quincy274 said:
I loved the scene in Cape *** when he goes to her school and skids his thumb into her mouth & she just can’t not take it in and allow, the way she moves her head and her eyes kinda roll 🥵

Oh yeah! That scene is very hot and I find her to be absolutely sexy as can be! Great call

Posted
“Bitter Moon”, he’s sitting on a chair, can’t move.
She takes out a blade and cuts his sweater.
He’s terrified.
She pushes her stiletto on his shoulder, playing with his balance.
Eventually she pushes his chair and he falls on the ground still bound to the chair.
She makes a couple steps forward, just enough to be on top of him and then she squats on his face.
So intense, the thrill but also the complicity between them.
Posted
For me it would be the scene from Dusk til Dawn when Salma Hayek shoves her foot down Tarantino’s throat
Posted
13 hours ago, Sasuke-1 said:
“Bitter Moon”, he’s sitting on a chair, can’t move.
She takes out a blade and cuts his sweater.
He’s terrified.
She pushes her stiletto on his shoulder, playing with his balance.
Eventually she pushes his chair and he falls on the ground still bound to the chair.
She makes a couple steps forward, just enough to be on top of him and then she squats on his face.
So intense, the thrill but also the complicity between them.

That sounds fun

Posted
Tuesday at 07:47 PM, south-barre710 said:
The movie ***. And the rollercoaster seen

And I still listen to that song to this day