My long nails and nail fetish

Posted

I have naturally long, strong nails that I love. I have been sharing pictures on IG but want something more (...?... I don't know what, but within respectful boundaries as I am in a solid monogamous relationship). I want to learn from people who know about it please. I don't understand if I have a nail fetish myself or if I enjoy being fetishised. I'd like to learn, I am utterly intrigued by it.

I think I also have a thing with hands/fingers and mouths, maybe that's a separate topic!?

Thanks,

Lady L

Posted
Personally, love long nails, and dont care if acrylic or "real"...both are real to me. But I also want them attached to a woman, meaning I dont collect or enjoy much a pic of just a hand. That said, it's really sexy to have a woman be aware of, and intentionally grooming, long nails to be sexy.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Love the idea of a set of false red nails

Giving me a facial and massaging my temples .. 

• 8 months later...
Posted

I’m a 25 y/o male with this fetish and would be happy to discuss over message. It would be nice to talk about it with someone! Feel free to reach out if you are still viewing this post.

• 7 months later...
Posted (edited)

I love being savagely scratched and clawed ... inbox me ...

Edited by loveclaws
  • 1 year later...
Posted
On 7/30/2019 at 4:28 AM, Deleted profile said:

I have naturally long, strong nails that I love. I have been sharing pictures on IG but want something more (...?... I don't know what, but within respectful boundaries as I am in a solid monogamous relationship). I want to learn from people who know about it please. I don't understand if I have a nail fetish myself or if I enjoy being fetishised. I'd like to learn, I am utterly intrigued by it.

I think I also have a thing with hands/fingers and mouths, maybe that's a separate topic!?

Thanks,

Lady L

Posted

I am a 50 year old male whi has had this fetish since I was sleeping with older women, starting around age 21. It is a prerequisite of mine, that a woman have them. I’ve never had an outlet to freely discuss my attraction to them, but I love seeing and being touched by them…

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I am a 38 years old male with all kind of long nails fetish. Willing to find a long nails domme

• 6 months later...
Posted
في 12/10/2020 الساعة 2:20 مساءً ، قال قانون الحب:

أحب أن أكون مخدوشًا ومخدوشًا بوحشية ... البريد الوارد لي ...

I prefer scratching a girl I like very much