What drives a sub?

Ju****

Posted
1 hour ago, PlayfulDomme said:
Switches are a whole other topic. As a domme I can’t ever see myself switching. Being vanilla and having vanilla sex yes but switching is never going to happen. Being a domme is who I am through and though. It is not just something I turn on for my sub or in the dungeon. So I would say it is highly mental and psychological which then leads to a stronger more powerful physical gratification.

Thank you for saying this in this manner. I am sub and could never switch.

Posted
Monday at 11:07 AM, PlayfulDomme said:
Switches are a whole other topic. As a domme I can’t ever see myself switching. Being vanilla and having vanilla sex yes but switching is never going to happen. Being a domme is who I am through and though. It is not just something I turn on for my sub or in the dungeon. So I would say it is highly mental and psychological which then leads to a stronger more powerful physical gratification.

I said the same for nearly 10yrs. Never wanted to and could not be flipped, switched or talked back to...
I can not say what happened the day I submitted... I'm still shocked that it happened but subspace is incredible. Submitting (I will be very cautious to repeat it) is horrendous and terrifying but I'm grateful for the experience. I think it's deepened by capabilities as a Domme