Adultery

Posted
Am I alone and finding adultery really attractive? Does this make me weird or is anybody else into it as well?
Posted
I personally don’t like it that much. Dishonestys a turn off
Posted
I dont think it strange. There's a setting for it on this app and even Ashley Madison was/is a thing.
Posted
There plenty of people that enjoy the excitement. Many are seeking what's missing in their marriage, whether that be emotional attachment, bonding, or the many shades of sex.

If you're against it morally there's plenty of people who are ethically non-monogomous that could role-play that scenario.

For many people it's what they need to do to help themselves in a failing marriage that they feel they cannot walk away from for various reasons.

Finding an AP is easier in person. Not to say you can't find one online but many are in their affairs as they have accessibility to one another.

Just keep in mind that these types of relationships tend to have quite a bit of baggage and at least one has quite a bit to lose. That's usually what makes the sex that much better.

You could find a cake-eater as they typically are in it for the sex and have no issues they need to work on in their marriage.
Posted
2 minutes ago, MN_Travel4Fun said:
There plenty of people that enjoy the excitement. Many are seeking what's missing in their marriage, whether that be emotional attachment, bonding, or the many shades of sex.

If you're against it morally there's plenty of people who are ethically non-monogomous that could role-play that scenario.

For many people it's what they need to do to help themselves in a failing marriage that they feel they cannot walk away from for various reasons.

Finding an AP is easier in person. Not to say you can't find one online but many are in their affairs as they have accessibility to one another.

Just keep in mind that these types of relationships tend to have quite a bit of baggage and at least one has quite a bit to lose. That's usually what makes the sex that much better.

You could find a cake-eater as they typically are in it for the sex and have no issues they need to work on in their marriage.

To directly answer your question yes, I was in one for three years. The companionship and bonding that we did made the sex that much better. Losing her directly made me realize my marriage was over, so now I'm not married.

Posted
I think of it's not some form of consenting dynamic, like hotwifing, cuckolding, or some form of "we do t talk about it" poly, then straight up adultery is a pretty crumby thing to do. But maybe I'm not looking at it the same way? Trying to understand...
Posted
I think that when adultery is about getting new/different kind of pleasure, every woman and man should experience it.
Posted
I get the taboo allure of it in role-playing. I've done tons of scenarios like that. But in real life going outside a relationship when the other partner isn't aware of it gives me the ick. If they'll lie about that, what else will they lie about you know?
Posted
Ive slept with married woman its fun the thought of getting caught but i do feel bad for the bloke
Posted
Nothing attractive about lying to someone.
Posted
Not weird at all. It's definitely a thing we're into as well
Posted
There is something really hot about the secretiveness surrounding cheating..
The passion, the energy..
The feeling of being caught..

Posted
The excitement you get from knowing you can get caught doing something your not supposed to be doing
Posted
It's understandable to find it attractive, but it's despicable to hurt your partner by doing it without their consent (and if it's with their consent then it's not really adultery).
Posted

If it's part of a kink where everyone knows what's going on and nobody is doing anything behind anyone else's back ( unless that was also part of the agreed upon activities ), then no, perfectly not weird.

Otherwise you're a scumbag :P

And simply because there are others who might find it exciting and arousing that doesn't suddenly mean any kind of behavior like that is, or should be, validated in any way shape or form.

Posted
Consenting extra marital is cool (ie cuckolding). Actual dishonest cheating is disgusting. It breaks trust, communication, and consent-which is what kink is supposed to be all about.
Posted
11 hours ago, BruiseWayne said:

If it's part of a kink where everyone knows what's going on and nobody is doing anything behind anyone else's back ( unless that was also part of the agreed upon activities ), then no, perfectly not weird.

Otherwise you're a scumbag

And simply because there are others who might find it exciting and arousing that doesn't suddenly mean any kind of behavior like that is, or should be, validated in any way shape or form.

Thank you for saying that !

Posted
I guess everyone has the right to like whatever , can't help feeling sorry for your partner though , I mean you know how it is the guy go to work or having a beer with his pals and his wife/partner enjoying with someone else .... I actually never done it and to be honest although the opportunity was there I always said pass to ladies in relationships you know don't do to someone else what you don't want to happen to you
Posted
I love making love to other guys wife or girlfriend it's exciting