Something Is Missing: Part 4

Posted

He untied the back of her bra, pulling it away from her body and holding the fabric in his clenched fist. It was warm from her aroused body heat, and his trousers became tight. She was still wearing her bikini bottoms, her plump labia hidden beneath, but the rest of her body was naked. Just how he liked her. After all, she was his toy; to do with as he pleased.

“You are going to count,” he struck her cleavage lightly with the thin leather tip, her bra wrapped around the handle of the whip.

“One!” she winced, eyes fluttering.

“Keep those pretty little eyes open. I want to see the apology in those cute little pupils of yours.”

“Two!” He then sprayed her with the bottle, directly over her left nipple, the impact making her jolt. “Three!” He struck the perky wet lump. The sight of her trembling breast, so shiny from the dampness, made his penis bounce. He dropped the whip and let it land where it fell.

He stepped in close, to which she leaned back all that she could with her wrists still bound to her ankles. Her nostrils flared in panic, pretty pink lips set in a firm line, his grin wide from her ***.

“Do not close your eyes,” he crouched.

“Yes, Sir.”

He leaned in even closer, on his knees now to lick her nipple. He bit it, sending a shiver through her chest and a hiss from her lips. He licked all the way up to her neck, then kissed it, then slapped her left breast while she was distracted. She kept her eyes open, staring down the back of his dark blue shirt.

“Good girl.” He reached up, hand on her cheek, and lightly brushed his nose against hers. She shivered, eyes now closing while she leaned in to kiss back. He pulled away and slapped her lightly on the cheek.

“What did I say to not do?”

“Close my eyes, Sir! I am so sorry!”

“You will be.”

He grabbed her by the neck, forcing her onto her back. Her feet contorted awkwardly in the change of position and she groaned with discomfort. Her wrists bound to her ankles, she grabbed her feet in ***.

“I am sorry, my dear. I did not mean to hurt you like that.”

“It’s okay, Sir. You are punishing me, and I had the audacity to close my eyes against your orders. I deserved it.”

“I-”

“Sir, I apologise for interrupting you in this moment, and I know you say my well-being is paramount, but I am being punished. Please Sir, I beg of you, keep going.”

Speechless, he clasped a hand over her mouth and sank his fingers under her panties. She gave a muffled squirm at the sudden pleasure forcing its way between her labia, mixed with the sensation of his teeth clamped over her right breast, trying as hard as he could to gulp down her juicy flesh.