Medical fetish

Melagis

Posted (edited)

Hi all. Not sure this post is in right place, but I'm new here and wanna ask about anyone has any experience in total control. I mean medical restraints on gyno or surgery chair, blindfolded, inserted laryngeal tube with gastro tube, enema or prostate device, sound or catheter, some type of EKG monitoring, so total controlled in *** position and used Venus 2000, Folsom or similar electro device for ruined orgasms till got some semen collected, in example 50 ml. Is it possible to achieve in reality at all? Especially I'm interested about laryngeal tube, because it lets fully controll breach and disables possibility to make any noise at all. Is it possible at all and safe? I know about only experienced medical personal can use it properly and safe, but maybe someone has experience to use it,vin real surgery or playing? Any advice is welcome.

Edited by Melagis
Posted

I guess if there's any place to find help for your issues, it's this kind of forum. Although what you say sounds so advanced, I really don't know if you can find someone so knowledgeable. Good luck.

Tight-leather
Posted

I'm a paramedic, you say laryngeal tube. Do not use this on a conscious person it would be dangerous to insert. You could end up cutting off supply to one lung. A laryngeal tube would make it almost impossible to use any kind of tube going into the gastro system from the mouth. Not sure where you are getting your information. Also why would EKG help you control position? If they were moving it would be incredibly inaccurate and can you even read a 3 or 12 lead result? 

Posted

Just asking. I took a look at iGel and proseal laryngeal mask airway but not sure is secure to try it.

Tight-leather
Posted

Well the iGel is an LMA which is Laryngeal Mask Airway, it isn't the Gold Standard that an ET tube is. Both are the same. You really could end up suffocating someone if not done correctly.

Posted

OK, now I see it is bad idea. Thanks for info.