Love my feet

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

Anyone else love their own feet? Might sound strange, but I've always loved my feet, in the past i've sucked my own toes, and love pampering them. Oh and I also love punishing them as well, if I feel i deserve it, I cane my soles!! Just love them! Anyone else have a love of their own feet? :)

welshslaveboy
Posted
Just now, Noah88 said:

I do but I never suck them

Ahhh, i havent for a while, i did pleasure myself with them quite recently :)

Posted
I do love my feet too:) I always get compliments on them, and a lot from pedicure technicians (men and women). I do not suck them (although I can lol), but I do enjoy when they are being massaged, kissed, and sucked.
Posted
This way. I love my feet very much, I think they are pretty and is a pleasure to the world, so I love to show them off to everyone, or other things you want to do with my feet?🙏🏻
welshslaveboy
Posted
3 hours ago, FootTickles said:

Ticklish?

Very

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

It seems strange, but I love mine also.  I like showing them off .  I understand! 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love looking at them in nylons , and I like showing them off.   Women or men. Would love  to be told what nail polish to wear with different colors of nylons. 

legacy_rising
Posted

I detest mine😭. They are UK size 2 and so I find it exceptionally difficult to find nice shoes and I can't wear heels as I simply don't have long enough feet to accommodate the lift. It's the one part of me I'd change in a heartbeat. 

Posted

I’m sorry to hear that.  But I’m sure they’re pretty 

Posted

I love beautiful feet and toes you are perfection absolutely stunning gorgeous hot 🔥 

welshslaveboy
Posted
On 11/24/2023 at 3:35 PM, Mickey10 said:

I love beautiful feet and toes you are perfection absolutely stunning gorgeous hot 🔥 

Oh thanks 👍

Posted

Do you do your own nails or get them done?  I do my own, and they’re a little sloppy, but still ok