TEXTING MY PAST SELF

bb****

Posted
Pursue your passion and chase your dreams, don’t let your limited eyesight track you into someone else’s vision for your life. 
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Don't give up finding your perfect Alpha Daddy Dom. The next level of exploration is going to be a massive evolution and it's the most intimate arousal in life. Have fun, never give up and always stay true to yourself
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Get a babysitter and book a hotel room with him. Bring rope.
Posted
please dont rush yourself. dont *** yourself to do anything, and if you are manipulated into it, its ***. you are doing enough, its not your fault that this person wants more. please learn to say no and defend yourself, and then youll see the evolution in how you perceive yourself.
no relationship is worth suppressing your true needs and ***. btw she will cheat anyway so its clearly not worth it lol
  • 3 months later...
Posted
Interesting, thinking back, ten years ago.. Sure I have evolved, so has everything else. Though at the core I have yet to find it. I am a very high intensity Top/Dominant, who likes very high intensity impact play.. I cannot find either a bottom or submissive that can go the distance... Been close but never quite there... Everyone seems to break before I do... Which is often a really great and wonderful bonding experience, in the right context/dynamic.. I know that they exist, I've seen your photos... I haven't given up yet... If it happens great, if not then it is as it's meant to be..