TEXTING MY PAST SELF

bb****

Posted
Kink and sex is about evolution. You will find things you think you’ll hate that you now love and also there will be things you think you’re into which you will try and not enjoy. Just be open to new experiences and most of all have fun
Posted
Embrace the evolution that's coming. It may seem intimidating but the experiences to be had will be amazing. Live it, you're going to love it.
Posted
Look at the evolution you went through to get where you are now!
Posted
Be your kind of weird, accept and love your real self, others will appreciate and will have had to go through their own evolution to stand before you and understand the person you are, while feeling just as ***. Be true be honest be you.
Posted
You have a fetish, and you don’t realize you have it? That’s ok. Keep it on the lowdown for now but embrace it. It’s going lead you to even something more deeper later on. Have fun with it, you’ll soon encounter new experiences that you will end up loving too. There are more fetishes you are going to discover down the road as you pass through this evolution process but surely enough this journey will be exciting.
Posted
Accept who you are and share upfront who you are with people you meet.
charlerection
Posted
People wont accept us, now, or in 10 years time. our fetish isn't popular. No one will like what we do now, or in 10 years time. We still don't have a partner because of it, and though we are still trying, life is slipping away. Turn our sexual evolution into a life revolution, and give up trying to find people into something no one is into. Message to my past self, just stop now this, and save me the hurt in the future.
Posted
I would have judged my current self so harshly. Glad I’ve expanded my horizons and widened my perspective, never have I been more to be myself than I am now
Posted
“I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.” Everyone will go through an evolution process in their life…. but act as if all hope is gone. This is when your journey begins and you start to really find out who you are.
Posted
Well I would let myself be 9 years old and evolve from there
Posted
The evolution of ones' personal growth away from inhibitions and closed doors into wide eyed openness is a wonderful experience.
Posted
Hey me 10 years ago, yes, that thing you wonder is a real thing and actual fetish and it is an evolution of the thing you know exists but feel isn't really for you even if parts of it excite you... there is a way to mix it up in a more perfect combination! Sure would have been nice finding it out earlier but some things are better left for when you are more mature and confident in yourself, and more understanding of other people as well.
Posted
Well hey there buddy! Here's the thing, you really need to stop hesitating. Stop giving a damn what everyone thinks or society says. They don't care about you nearly as much as you do, and you deserve to free yourself of that stress. It is the key to your evolution my friend, the key that would have you let go of these inhibitions that keep you from doing what you really want to do. Besides the ladies like it way more when you're not a nervous wreck struggling to form syllables or make a move because you're questioning whether or not it's a good idea. That "worst case scenario" thing you got goin on inside that head of yours, never actually happens. Let things come as they may and just roll with it more. You'll be thankful you did instead of thinking you should've done this way sooner, because you will.

P.S. -get one to tie up, get a taste of the opposite end of the kinky spectrum, trust me it will blow your mind!
Posted
You're going thru an evolution and the journey is just starting, all those kinky fantasies going thru your mind will one day become a reality. Don't rush or try to *** it embrace it
Posted
10 years? Interesting. I was in the middle of the community. I’ve been true to myself. However that doesn’t mean I haven’t learned and expanded. I started my journey in the the early 80’s. Nothing to regret, only want to keep exploring and expanding.
Posted
Hey, little one. I know you sort of understand this concept of kink and d/s culture, but you have yet to embrace the "why" behind your kinks. Keep going. You'll have an incredible mind-body-soul connection if you keep chasing your why's. Nothing is "too weird" if you take safe, consensual routes. There's a reason we say we'll try anything twice. You might not like it the first time but love it the second go-around. You'll experience more heartbreak, hard times, and hurt, but it'll be balanced with laughter, celebration, and growth. Your evolution begins with owning and embracing your unique perspective on the world. You will feel different and lonely sometimes, but you'll quickly realize that everyone shares that sentiment in one way or another. Keep your eyes open and see how many types of love exist in your world. Everything you experience will shape you into the version we are today. We're transforming into our best selves little by little, and you're going to love who you become. Look forward to the next ten years. I will, too.
Posted
Don’t be ashamed or make excuses for your self . Own all light and dark parts of yourself the good the bad and the ugly and allow yourself to be free.
Posted
Everything is gonna be alright, don’t worry 😉
Posted
Do worry about what other people think... worry about what makes u happy..for instance I wish I never hid being transgender as long as I did ...my life has never been the same or boring since...I could have been with so many more people...I guess I was born to be a slutty person and take the *** to make others happy at my expense