Daddy Wishes

ChubbyManc

Posted

Daddy wishes he was there now. I throw my dirty fucking slut on the bed naked, kissing your inner thigh, you feel daddys breath on your pussy. I then lick right up the middle as you let out a moan. I start licking your clit, my tongue doing small circles on it. Your fingers running through my hair, your moaning "fuck me daddy, fuck me" i carry on licking, your begging me to fuck u, so i get up and put your legs up over ur head and drill my cock in you hard like the dirty fucking whore you are mmmmmmm. As i fuck you i *** your delicate little throat, I squeeze tight, you go light headed. Your moaning so loud, as i slide in and out ur pussy, harder and faster, in and out, deeper and deeper my cock goes. I then get up and bend u over the bed and fuck you doggystyle, I spank you hard 3 times and leaves a bright pink mark, im pounding ur pussy my hands grab your waist hard and to push my cock deeper as im slapping you again, your moaning Daddy and breathing heavy, I grab your tits as they bounce and squeeze hard and slap them as I reach round to rub your clit again as I carry on fucking you from behind, your so wet my fingers are dripping. Your legs begin to shake, you feel like they're gunna give way any second, your litrally about to cum. As your legs give way I flip u over and spread your legs nice & wide and drill my cock in again. Your hips raise, so it is pretty much just your shoulder blades and head on the bed and your legs start to shake with pleasure, you grab a handful of the bedding as my cock goes deeper. You bite your arm as your moaning so loud and you know people will hear. You begin to cum all over my dick, your moans are so loud, I *** you again to stifle your moans, your fingers dig into my back and u grab my arse pushing me deeper. I feell your pussy tighten around my cock. Your body looses control with shakes of pleasure, twitching all the time. Then we lie naked, cuddle, pup roles into daddys arms as I play with your hair, your chest still going up and down as your out of breath, your body doing sporadic twitches as you lie in my arms, head on my chest and we slowly fall asleep

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/24/2023 at 2:17 AM, Tink314 said:

This is what I need!

That can be arranged if you like princess? 😉

Posted
On 11/9/2023 at 7:08 AM, softnsexy said:

Yes please

Can arrange it if yoy like princess? 😉