Feeling Lost without a Master, normal?

John863-5309

John863-5309
Posted

I feel lonely and lost without a sense of direction when I am without a Master to serve and obey like a submissive, proper slave slave should. I feel like I don’t fulfill my purpose and my need to be owned by a Master. 

Can anyone relate to me? I’d like to find likeminded people in my search for a Master

Posted

there's probably a few who feel the same - but it's honestly not a healthy place to be.

among anything else, it leaves you a little bit *** to follow the lead of a less-suitable Master/Dominant. 

Ultimately, a good place to start is to look to be happy within yourself.   Then, going forward, you'll be able to serve any prospective Dominants better. 

John863-5309
Posted

Thank you, sir. What do you think I should do?

Posted

start by finding what makes you happy outside of kink and BDSM.  Work with what you like about yourself.

Posted
I cannot say I have been truly owned. I have been used temporarily for someone to get their kicks. If you have been truly owned then I envy you.
John863-5309
Posted

I’m sorry, pal, getting used for someone’s kicks is not the same at all. I’m sorry that happened to you.

I'm checking out gay stuff