Giant and fat monstrous dildos.

Lenysh

Posted

Men who like to use or see used giant xxl dildos. How did you start and what do you do to take care of yourself?

Posted
I am also curious about this 🙋🏻‍♂️
Posted
Try it small first, build ur way up to 35 mm wide.. then ur onto the more serious widths.. avoid using poppers to start as u really need a good connection to discomfort levels
Posted
Start with a dildo that’s right on your limits. Wrap it with a layer of packing foam, cover with a condom. Play every day and each day add one extra layer of packing foam. (The white spongy stuff you find covering a new tv screen, that’s about 1mm thick). Do this daily and in no time at all you will be able to take huge dildos. I did this to be able to take a fist… and then 2 fists! I’ve also done it with other people several times to open them up enough to be anally fisted. It works, but you need to be consistent. Play every day. Use lube!!! It also helps if you do this while taking a hot bath or shower, the heat really helps to relax your muscles.
Posted

I don't take the xxl, nor intend to - but by the same token I am not taking larger dildos than I thought I would, say, 18 months ago

start small, work up, plenty of lube

listen to your body.  don't push through the ***, have patience.   

Posted
Im straight but love blasting myself out with a toy, ive taken 12 inch. Loads of baby oil, lube is shit it can go dry but with baby oil its sliding in and out no problem, would love to be fucked by a woman with 1, always made me think what a real cock feels like
Posted
5 hours ago, W33MaN1989 said:
Im straight but love blasting myself out with a toy, ive taken 12 inch. Loads of baby oil, lube is shit it can go dry but with baby oil its sliding in and out no problem, would love to be fucked by a woman with 1, always made me think what a real cock feels like

Please don’t put petroleum products in your body! Use coconut oil, works amazing and if you use a good quality raw coconut oil it has added benefits like it heals and tiny tears in the delicate skin you might now realize you made if your being rough, it is a super food and so your absorbing it into your *** stream, also if you happen on someone who likes to eat ass it tastes awesome too. I’m not into that myself - but many are. Why not give them something nice? 🤷‍♀️

Posted

yeah, if you don't like lube - use fisting cream... don't use baby oil.  

Posted
Other good lube suggestions? The water based stuff I have is too thin and it doesn’t do the trick at all
Posted
1 hour ago, PillowPrincess1 said:

Please don’t put petroleum products in your body! Use coconut oil, works amazing and if you use a good quality raw coconut oil it has added benefits like it heals and tiny tears in the delicate skin you might now realize you made if your being rough, it is a super food and so your absorbing it into your *** stream, also if you happen on someone who likes to eat ass it tastes awesome too. I’m not into that myself - but many are. Why not give them something nice? 🤷‍♀️

I use coconut oil, it’s great :) as it’s solid at room temp it’s also handy to just break a piece off and insert it and let it melt inside your body

Posted
Kegels are important, I believe, with anal play of any type.
Posted
Yesterday at 03:40 PM, KinkySoulCuddles said:

I use coconut oil, it’s great :) as it’s solid at room temp it’s also handy to just break a piece off and insert it and let it melt inside your body

Coconut oil is great for anal play. I also really like silicone lube as long as the toy isn’t silicone (i.e glass or metal). With respect to materials, stay away from non-silicone plastic materials for anal play since they are porous and unable to be properly sanitized. (I apologize if this is info you already know, but I am always surprised how many folks haven’t come across this information before.

And I know the OP directed this question toward penis-owners, but I can’t pass up an opportunity to educate… coconut oil can negatively impact the pH when used vaginally. So if anyone reading this either has a vagina or plays with people who have vaginas, I just want to make sure that info is out there.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I collect the biggest dildos ever made in the world, I haven’t found one I couldn’t handle and fuck the life out of, where’s all the guys obsessed with size queens?!

Posted

I have gradually been able to accept larger and larger rear entries. I love some of the ***, the the trainsition to great comfort. I now get pegged with the infiltrator or her fist. Love it all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Scooby-9068
Posted

I have a 10 inch black suction cup black dildo 

Posted
Love women using massive dildos and stretching themselves, makes me cum so much
  • 3 weeks later...
StretchyBum
Posted

I love watching huge toys and big objects. I love using the huge toys and household objects too. 
I have a 11” dildo that has a 2 1/2” wide head and tapers to 3 1/2” diameter toward the base.

i also like using bats, bottles, the bed post, and  a bowling pin.

I started young and started with snn m all bottles and used it until I found something bigger.