Where are my kinky confessions?!

Posted
Anybody else struggling to get your kinky confessions to show on your profile? Mine used to show fine, but now they don’t. They are set to show on my edit profile page and I spent ages filling them in. Without them your profile is so empty. Any clues how to *** them to appear? I was a premium member but now I’m free, is that a factor?
Posted
4 minutes ago, GeneGrey said:
I see yours fine from my side.

Oh wow, really? Thanks for letting me know. I don’t see them at all.

Posted
I can’t see them or even remember what they are 🤣 I’ll have to edit them to check them. And the app thinks I’m in Horsham, I’ve never even been to Horsham!
Posted
5 minutes ago, KinkySoulCuddles said:

I can’t see them or even remember what they are 🤣 I’ll have to edit them to check them. And the app thinks I’m in Horsham, I’ve never even been to Horsham!

Oh you were using the App. On there I didn’t see it, so you were right about that one. However, for some odd reason I can still see mine on the app too.

Posted
I’ve just looked through about a dozen profiles, I can’t see anybody’s kinky confessions! And a couple were profiles that I know have them as I’ve seen them before. Time for a support ticket, I love reading the kinky confessions! I thought it was just mine not showing, but it’s just me that can’t see them, anywhere!
Posted
2 minutes ago, GeneGrey said:

Oh you were using the App. On there I didn’t see it, so you were right about that one. However, for some odd reason I can still see mine on the app too.

I’ve only ever used the app, never been to the site. But they used to work fine. Hopefully it’ll get sorted, I posted a support ticket about something else a while ago and the support team were amazing.

Posted
I needed to log into the website with a password before the kinky confessions appeared on my app. Also you have the option to turn on or off whether your kinky confessions show. It’s in your profile settings.
Posted
8 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:
I needed to log into the website with a password before the kinky confessions appeared on my app. Also you have the option to turn on or off whether your kinky confessions show. It’s in your profile settings.

Yeah they are set to show. But I can’t see anybody’s, it’s not just my own. I’ve never logged into the website. I’ve only ever used the app. I used to see them fine, I just looked at them on the edit page and they are really messed up, one of my answers is spread across 3 questions, so what I’ve written now makes no sense for that question, some have vanished completely. I think I will delete them all and start fresh. Hopefully that will fix it

Posted
23 minutes ago, KinkySoulCuddles said:

Yeah they are set to show. But I can’t see anybody’s, it’s not just my own. I’ve never logged into the website. I’ve only ever used the app. I used to see them fine, I just looked at them on the edit page and they are really messed up, one of my answers is spread across 3 questions, so what I’ve written now makes no sense for that question, some have vanished completely. I think I will delete them all and start fresh. Hopefully that will fix it

Nope, that didn’t work. I deleted them all, toggled the show them switch, added a couple back in but still nothing. And I still can’t see kinky confessions on any other profile. I’ve checked about 50 profiles now. I submitted a support ticket. I hope they come back, i love reading other people’s kinky confessions! Thanks to all that replied to let me know that at least you can see mine. As I deleted them and added new (very short) ones I’ll have to take time to update them properly later

Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, Aulbylookn said:

The switch is set to show them. Other people can see them, I can’t. I can’t see kinky confessions on any profile. I used to be able to, including my own. I’ve never been to the website only the app. I just logged in at the website, I can see them on there :) I logged out, came back here, no change. Logged in again, still no change. :( hopefully support can sort it. From the app, regardless of my settings, I can’t see the kinky confessions on any profile. I like the app, but I might just start using the website instead.

Posted
11 hours ago, KinkySoulCuddles said:

I had problems because I only ever used the app. I signed in with Apple ID so had never created a password for the website. When I did this and signed into the website, things started working in the app better. Eg the photo competition was completely invisible!

Posted
2 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:

I had problems because I only ever used the app. I signed in with Apple ID so had never created a password for the website. When I did this and signed into the website, things started working in the app better. Eg the photo competition was completely invisible!

What’s the photo competition? 🤣 I just did the logging in thing but still no change at this end. At least I can see everything fine on the website. I’ll just use that for now

Posted
1 minute ago, KinkySoulCuddles said:

What’s the photo competition? 🤣 I just did the logging in thing but still no change at this end. At least I can see everything fine on the website. I’ll just use that for now

There’s a thing called photo challenge. It was a clue in a treasure hunt and I couldn’t understand it because I’d never seen it. Then I logged into the website and now there’s a photo challenge listed on the menu that wasn’t there!