From nylon fetish to D/s

Posted

hi , i am new here on this site. have been questioning my desires a lot..Now  I do have a nylon, lingerie and high heel fetish for sure (passive) but feel more and more the need/willingness to move up towards bdsm, being dominated or dominate ... explore other aspects of this fetish world . Has anybody evolved in a similar manner ?  any experiences n how to move ahead with these desires ? thanks 

Posted

it's true that fetishes and interests can evolve - I think sometimes it's when you get open to new ideas and they suddenly excite you... and it becomes a whole new world

Posted
12 hours ago, garteraddict said:

hi , i am new here on this site. have been questioning my desires a lot..Now  I do have a nylon, lingerie and high heel fetish for sure (passive) but feel more and more the need/willingness to move up towards bdsm, being dominated or dominate ... explore other aspects of this fetish world . Has anybody evolved in a similar manner ?  any experiences n how to move ahead with these desires ? thanks 

If you’re proudly confident and ***less with your butthole then I’d dive directly into it head first which I can get in but I can’t get out.  I’d die in the trap door, fly trap, man cave hotel or lost in the chocolate toy shop which I’d go swimming and drown.

Posted

I think we all evolve as we go along. I know for sure some of the things I do now I hadn't even heard of when I first started out.

I would suggest going to a few munches, get to know a few people in the lifestyle and make some friends. Maybe try a couple of events and see some of the stuff that goes on. You can learn a lot from other kinksters and most are more than willing to pass on their knowlege