First time at a dungeon

MissTreated

Posted

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice. I'm going to a private dungeon with my long term partner in a few weeks and I've never done this before so am quite nervous. We engage in bondage play at home but I'm worried that I won't feel comfortable. Does anyone have any tips on how to combat the nerves?

Posted

I think the question is what could possibly go wrong in the private dungeon, with your partner, who you already play with?

Obviously there will be toys and equipment etc there that might be new.  My advice would be not to use anything you don't know how to.  Most dungeons if you ask ahead they can show you how to use anything you are unsure of.

Familiarise with where the safety scissors and first aid kit are in the premise - and, yeah, don't use anything you can't use safely.

Remember, anything you see and like the look of but don't know about you can learn for next time...

Posted
On 8/16/2019 at 11:44 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

I think the question is what could possibly go wrong in the private dungeon, with your partner, who you already play with?

Obviously there will be toys and equipment etc there that might be new.  My advice would be not to use anything you don't know how to.  Most dungeons if you ask ahead they can show you how to use anything you are unsure of.

Familiarise with where the safety scissors and first aid kit are in the premise - and, yeah, don't use anything you can't use safely.

Remember, anything you see and like the look of but don't know about you can learn for next time...

A very good explanation