Bad idea ????

muldoon

Posted

Have you ever had a really bad idea, and thought ' I want to do that'. I recently see a ball busting party film, and thought would like to be dummy, anyone know good psychiatrist.

Posted

I'm not sure why finding something legal and consenting to be of interest would require a psychiatrist 

ballbusting - really not my bag - though I've done it.  There are people I know who absolutely love it.

The thing is it becomes an activity where if you enjoy it you can learn to take a lot, there's also various ways to kick, particularly for filmimg, which make it look worse than it is.   So something that looks stupid/irresponsible etc - there's every chance that the person receiving it (a) enjoys it (b) has learnt to take more through practice (c) isn't receiving as hard a kick as it looks.

Posted

Thankyou for your input , I just have urge to try it.

Posted

Hi Sandra, was the yes for the psychiatrist or to do it

Joe1967-2355
Posted
I feel the same I would like to try it don’t know why but it turns me on so much .Would love to try it for the first time never know till you try
Posted

Glad I'm not the only one who's contemplating it. Was bit worried about my sanity, do find thought a great turn on.

Joe1967-2355
Posted

Me too Muldon we should talk tomorrow o each other