Hiding a secret on my work trip

subross79

Posted

Oh and look like the vote stopped at 4 for the butt plug so no breakfast or evening meal task! Lol

Posted

Even though no one else voted for the butt plug I have bought myself an app controlled vibrating butt plug to use in my hotel room  not sure I’ll be brave enough to use it anywhere else while I’m away but let’s see

welshslaveboy
Posted
5 hours ago, subross79 said:

Even though no one else voted for the butt plug I have bought myself an app controlled vibrating butt plug to use in my hotel room  not sure I’ll be brave enough to use it anywhere else while I’m away but let’s see

Mmm that sounds amazing, can you set it to vibrate randomly?

Posted
On 11/7/2023 at 7:46 PM, welshslaveboy said:

Mmm that sounds amazing, can you set it to vibrate randomly?

It can be triggered by external noise levels or I can give someone else control of it!!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Im usually in a steel chastity cage wherever I go. Wife usually has the key on a necklace laughing about it
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I know this is a while but in regards to the cage, have you thought about buying a silicone one with plastic lock or use cable ties. That way airport security won't pick it up.

I made an error recently going to an event with my metal cage on, arrived and there were metal detectors, I blamed my metal belt buckle and fortunately they never asked me to take off. Phew.

• 1 month later...
Posted
I have been cuckold in chastity and plugged most of my adult life , which has been kept a secret from family friends and colleagues . Have gone through airport security in chastity but not plugged as previously suggested none metal items. It's not illegal to be in chastity but it does stop the metal detector going off and embarrassing questions .