Together

lolli-leigh

Posted

So, we wanted to write this as an example of what, we feel is a beautiful show of Dominance and submission. We don't share a lot as we are private people but that this would be useful for other who are learning and growing together. 

Me : it's been a stressful few weeks, I could do with a good submissive play session.

My partner :absolutely I think we should have kinky session, have a lovley walk and I will take you out for a meal this Saturday. 

Me: thank you x would you like to try anything new.

My partner : emmm not that I can think of, you

Me: I would like to let go and get deeper into sub space.

My partner: I think we will explore this further, however, only when we have more days together, we need that time together for aftercare and to ensure we both have the after care and we are together. 

Me: this is why we work, you take care of the things, I forget about. 

To us this is a beautiful balance of our relationship and D/s.  I express what I want to try, he considers it and ensures all the circumstances are right before we do anything. We discuss, we reflect and we listen to each other. We hope it helps others to build and work on there relationships. Love to you all x 

TimtheMerciless
Posted
Great, uplifting example to kink couples
Posted

This is beautiful and fabulous example to new and existing dynamics.

Thankyou for sharing 🤗🤗❤️

Posted
8 hours ago, SilverSorcerer said:

😍😍😍 Love to you both.

love you both too c 

Posted
Like others, this is beautiful. Thank you for sharing
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Am beginning to understand the sub - dom thing now. Thank you for sharing.
Posted
3 hours ago, Inflata-Q said:

Am beginning to understand the sub - dom thing now. Thank you for sharing.

glad it is helping you :) 

Posted
On 11/11/2023 at 3:00 PM, lolli-leigh said:

So, we wanted to write this as an example of what, we feel is a beautiful show of Dominance and submission. We don't share a lot as we are private people but that this would be useful for other who are learning and growing together. 

Me : it's been a stressful few weeks, I could do with a good submissive play session.

My partner :absolutely I think we should have kinky session, have a lovley walk and I will take you out for a meal this Saturday. 

Me: thank you x would you like to try anything new.

My partner : emmm not that I can think of, you

Me: I would like to let go and get deeper into sub space.

My partner: I think we will explore this further, however, only when we have more days together, we need that time together for aftercare and to ensure we both have the after care and we are together. 

Me: this is why we work, you take care of the things, I forget about. 

To us this is a beautiful balance of our relationship and D/s.  I express what I want to try, he considers it and ensures all the circumstances are right before we do anything. We discuss, we reflect and we listen to each other. We hope it helps others to build and work on there relationships. Love to you all x 

You and your sir work so good togther. He is exactly what you need. I know you both very well and I'm so happy for you.

My master always knows what I need just by how I react around him.

He's awesome 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Beautiful hun love this its exactly the same for me such a perfect dynamic connection love trust and getting somone love to you both x ❤️
lolli-leigh
Posted
1 hour ago, SmittenKitten69 said:

Beautiful hun love this its exactly the same for me such a perfect dynamic connection love trust and getting somone love to you both x ❤️

and to you both x love the new name 

Posted
Thank you lovely x 😘