Best Fucking Machines for Big Toys

f1****

Posted
Does anyone have any leads for a fucking machine that is compatible with large / xl toys, specifically bad dragon or similar? I am looking for a high quality, durable machine - preferably with connectivity to an ap/web for play.

Looking for something that has capability to mount the toys I already own, without needing to buy a whole new arsenal for that machine.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!
Posted

Check the Motorbunny website, I know it can be controlled via app with the upgraded controls, and I am pretty positive it said Bad Dragon compatible, I was just looking at it a few days ago. 

Posted
I built one out of an old treadmill it was amazing. Variable speed and stroke. Remote controlled. And it fucked too! It never bogged down it just kept pumping. I actually surprised myself with how good it turned out. Key is to find one with the old dial speed adjuster and not the digital screen. Anyway. Good luck!🍀
Posted
Oooh bad dragon fits motorbunny?
Oh poor kitten. Im gonna be getting some bad dragon for her motorbunny now
Posted
2 minutes ago, UnicornFury said:

Oooh bad dragon fits motorbunny?
Oh poor kitten. Im gonna be getting some bad dragon for her motorbunny now

Their website says it's also compatible with vac-u-lock toys. 

Posted
Hismith is a pretty solid machine. Very similar to the lovense fuck machine, but cheaper. I can hook up MrHankeysToys to mine.
Posted
Yesterday at 05:16 PM, slabdick said:
I built one out of an old treadmill it was amazing. Variable speed and stroke. Remote controlled. And it fucked too! It never bogged down it just kept pumping. I actually surprised myself with how good it turned out. Key is to find one with the old dial speed adjuster and not the digital screen. Anyway. Good luck!🍀

Do you have the plans for that?  That sounds very cool!

Posted
No, I did it on the fly. Send me your deets and I’ll send you a few vids of it pounding away.
Posted
32 minutes ago, slabdick said:
No, I did it on the fly. Send me your deets and I’ll send you a few vids of it pounding away.

Sadly I can't send as I can only send you a gift!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
There's no machine that compares to the sybian and it's pretty easy to modify anything to fit it quite easily you just have to make a hole in the base the right size and it'll fit on to one of the other attachments the key is to make sure it's a tight fit and the vacuum it creates within itself will keep your ad on locked in place like a boot over a foot and works excellent and besides it's a sybian it's the real thing
  • 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

If you have the suction bottom the large plate attachments work for bigger bad dragon toys. It’ll be the weight and strain on the motor that’s the bottleneck. 

e: I’m not on the receiving end of it so that part I don’t know and the size of bad dragons toys vary a lot. Most XL I’d say wouldn’t but with the weight I doubt there’s a machine with that much power designed for toys 

Edited by Jack_gn0
Elaborate some