How to fit big toys vaginally?

bys

Posted

I'm trying to fit some fairly large toys up my vagina, and have been running into the whole "pelvic bone" problem. Is there any way to avoid this (different angle? more lube? do I need to relax more?) or do I need to just accept that I'm at the limits of how wide my vagina can stretch? This being the limit seems weird to me, because this is definitely smaller than a theoretical child would be if I were to give birth, but there's literally a bone in the way and I don't know how to solve this.

I really enjoy toys, the larger the better, and the length has yet to be a problem for me (the width has been the only issue so far). Any advice would be appreciated.

Posted

When you give birth your pelvic bones separate to allow the passage of the baby's head so it's possible you've reached your limit.

Good positions that I've found are on all fours or bottom in the air.
Lube, more lube and arousal are important too.

Posted

What Bounty said. During pregnancy a hormone called relaxin makes the connective tissue of the pelvic bones all bendy-like. So if you've never given birth, your pelvis may be telling you no. Or you might have a tipped uterus, which would also make it difficult to angle huge things all up in there. Maybe ask your gyno for advice.