Let's talk boy toys

pe****

Posted
So tell me what turns you on more when submitting , not having any control ? OR Being used like a toy ? Or is it the ***? I would love to know individually how every boy toy feels .
Posted
For me it's not having any control. The best is being completely tied up, and a close second is being used like a toy. Combine those two and it's over for me. I'm stuck in your grasp forever.
Posted
For me it is getting the power taken away that I usually have and being used like a toy being able to make your body feel so good
Posted
It is when you have tied me up fully and sit on my face and hold my penis tight while enjoying all the delights and ecstacy of your control.
Posted
Being used like a toy is just sexy
Posted
Not having any control with all the trust in my partner
Posted
Loosing control and *** for me
Posted
Not having any control and being dressed up in what she desires
Posted
Having no control and being dressed in whatever she wants while I'm humiliated and used like a toy for her needs
Posted
No control and dominated does it for me
Posted
All of the above, I want to be group pegged and humiliated in a busy public place like a park or club or something
Posted
I think submitting and being *** to, who I see as goddess like powerful beautiful beings the most sexiest thing ever. Being used as a toy but not needed 🌶️🔥😋 or just there to serve for amusement or whatever she might get from it is such a turn on.
Posted
For me it’s the act of giving pleasure to everyone. Some dominance and control is ok, more as guidance to what you want and will make you ecstatically pleased. I’m open to most things and have just a few limits. Hottest time was in an adult theater and started with one guy who was toying and fisting my ass and then one of the guys watching started using my mouth. Then they switched ends until they finished. Plus there were a few other guys watching and stroking their cocks. I felt like such a slutty toy and loved it.
Posted
I like woman to show their boobs without ask her. I like woman told me to go to bed and use me as her sex toy. I really enjoy to be used.
Posted
Maybe the role of not having to choose is appealing too. A Woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to tell me gives me so much pleasure giving and not trying to read between lines or pseudo mind reading…
Posted
Yes. Lol. It all turns me on because it feels good. I like feeling ***, used, and humiliated. Idk why, it just clicks the little button in my brain that says yes. Lol
Posted
I'd say it's two things for me: being used like a toy to be played with and having no control or say about what I'm used for (within limits). I tend to bounce between loving being treated as an object to be ignored and someone/something to be doted on, praised and ***ly smothered in affection. Not so much the *** aspect though
Posted
Having no control. Being naked and exposed and knowing that it’s going to hurt, but being made to wait. The anticipation is exquisite!
BadDesires
Posted
*** isn't my thing. I do enjoy overcoming a personal challenge through trust and support of a partner. The mind games and seeing them happy can be a joy.
Posted
Being used presumes the sub's given up complete control.
Regardless I'm saying being used. It's an amazing rush to know that someone's entire pleasure in this moment is because of you. That is not to say that the sub is actively giving pleasure, but that the Domme is deriving all their pleasure from this moment with their sub.
Posted
I think for me the arousal over *** is partially in anticipation of being used like a toy. Learning that you’re nothing and then finding out you have some utilitarian purpose after all is pretty hot. I want to show my devotion for the chance to prove myself. If someone then wants to tell me I have a small dick or yawn while I’m being used as a toy, that’s just motivation for me to work harder and so all the better for both of us. Very synergistic energy between the two.
Posted
I would say, the *** isn’t always arousing so much as the personal ***. But more so the being used like a toy and not having any control are the most erotic for me. There is total freedom from any responsibility in having no control, and knowing I’m just there to get off my domme and bring her pleasure puts me into my very eager to please horny af slutty sub space. And I love every second of it.