Let's talk boy toys

pe****

Posted

For me,

Mentally / Emotionally,
The feeling of the Power exchange, the freedom, the liberation the mental release that handing control of my body over to a woman that I can trust, Or having it wrested from me, gives me is immensely enjoyable.
The feeling of being at the whim, desires, mercy  of a woman whom I have submitted to, or who has taken charge of me, and thus feels free and un-inhibited to focus solely on her own pleasures, wants and needs, to use my body as an instrument for her own gratification, whether that be for sexual, sadistic pleasure or release or for the pure enjoyment of having taken or being given the trust and power that comes with the power exchange. This I find very enticing, erotic and gratifying.
I love the idea that once controls is given / taken they can fully absorb themselves in the journey and fulfilment of their own desires without concerning themselves with my expectations, wants, needs or desires. Within the pre agreed limits and boundaries of course.

Physically,
I feel an enormous amount to pleasure from being tied up, restrained, or even collared with a leash, To me this is extremely erotic.  
The adrenaline, the nervous energy, the anticipation, and the *** of the unknown, The Vulnerability of the whole power exchange and or being restrained in some way, are things I almost crave like a drug, I really enjoy the rush of competing feelings, energy’s and emotions that surges through my body.
It warms the inside of my heart to see the look of pure pleasure and enjoyment on the face of a woman who I have fully submitted to and who is completely absorbed in their own journey, the control and power of the situation, and of course the pleasure of the result of whatever and wherever her journey takes her. I very much enjoy the satisfaction of being able to assist in the journey and be a part of the experience for her.

Posted
All the above..but namely relinquishing all control followed closely by ***
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Having someone enjoying themselves using me gets me excited 

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2023 at 1:20 PM, petiteandsweet said:

So tell me what turns you on more when submitting , not having any control ? OR Being used like a toy ? Or is it the ***? I would love to know individually how every boy toy feels .

I would argue that being a male submissive, *** and being a toy are separate things and aren't mutually exclusive. A toy is certainly a type of sub but not all subs are toys and *** isn't inherently part of either. If anything, being a toy comes with objectification. 

Edited by ThaliaVirago
Posted
So I’m, forgive the term, “straight acting” in public. Assertive, by all accounts typical “alpha” guy. It’s that dynamic relative to my submissive side that makes things so hot when a woman is in charge. Letting her in to see that side of me while our friends and colleagues have no hint of role reversal, it’s very erotic. Letting her be in control, humiliate me, being used, find me in a place that nobody else can. That shit is hot, hot!
  • 2 weeks later...
wightthunder
Posted

dear all 

it all about control and trust  this  virgin submissive will try and obey any thing my Mistress whats  yet   when is dominant and when is a honey trap  when you get a bdsm contract  and pay for it and get nothing back them other fees is this  right  or being taking for a ride

Posted
10 hours ago, wightthunder said:

dear all 

it all about control and trust  this  virgin submissive will try and obey any thing my Mistress whats  yet   when is dominant and when is a honey trap  when you get a bdsm contract  and pay for it and get nothing back them other fees is this  right  or being taking for a ride

This comment is kind of confusing, did you intend to start a new post? 

Posted
Giving us control, and made to suffer! An audience having drinks and enjoying my misery!!!
  • 1 month later...
Posted
All of the above for me, especially since I've recently discovered I really enjoy being objectified and degraded (points 2 and 3), and a toy doesn't decide how it gets used (point 1, although us human toys do get to establish our hard and soft limits).
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I like being treated as a blow up doll. My dom can do whatever she chooses or can have anyone else do so. I am a toy for her enjoyment. It’s not always the same.
Posted

Mistress Petite and Sweet, Surrendering control is the thrill.  Obedience requires paying attention and a little sashay.  Being on my knees before Mistress is where I know I belong.  I love to earn that pleasure.  Matthew

Posted
Definitely all three for me, but nothing turns me on more than ***, being degraded by a woman makes me submit very fast!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love it all, perfect fantasy is to be gangbanged in public by a group of girls and ts girls who are sharing me and laughing at me and slapping me spitting on me any *** and *** is good, ☺️
Posted
Nat-love, would love to share pictures and videos and possibly a video call with you and your friends and I will obey your commands
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
June 1, funboii said:
I think submitting and being *** to, who I see as goddess like powerful beautiful beings the most sexiest thing ever. Being used as a toy but not needed 🌶️🔥😋 or just there to serve for amusement or whatever she might get from it is such a turn on.

Please describe what being used as a toy looks like for you.

Posted
June 2, messieranddressier said:
I think for me the arousal over *** is partially in anticipation of being used like a toy. Learning that you’re nothing and then finding out you have some utilitarian purpose after all is pretty hot. I want to show my devotion for the chance to prove myself. If someone then wants to tell me I have a small dick or yawn while I’m being used as a toy, that’s just motivation for me to work harder and so all the better for both of us. Very synergistic energy between the two.

Please describe what being used as a toy looks like for you.

• 1 month later...
Posted
Being stripped naked and told to lay on back. Having someone put things on your mouth and told what to do having your legs lifted and feeling a big cock slide in your ass. Would be a start