TOYS ON OR TOYS OFF?

bb****

Posted
Recently added a "Bunker Buster dildo to the toy selection which is great for play x
Posted
It may seem boring but the good old fashion Hitachi magic wand does the trick so many times.
Posted
All-time favourite I own is my thrusting fucking machine. Hoping to one day add a Sybian to the collection.
Posted
Learn to use your mind and body first. That will help you be better with toys, because it is always the person that matters. Yet do not understimate the effect of toys either, they help you and your partner dive into the BDSM context. My favorites are blindfolds, handcuffs, and ballgags. Compliments might follow!
Posted (edited)

Impact toys for me. My wife prefers softer, more sensual offerings.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Definitely toys on. Always used them and had some good times

Posted
I actually cannot wait to own a fucking machine.
Posted
15 minutes ago, PervyPenelope said:
I actually cannot wait to own a fucking machine.

Can't recommend enough.

Posted
17 minutes ago, DollyEverywhere said:

Can't recommend enough.

👌🏻👌🏻

Posted
Got loads, including a machine, bit low on a like minded soul to play with at moment. Huge turn on for me building up uncontrollable orgasms repeatedly especially squirting ones … huge wow factor.
Posted
my wand will always be my favorite toy, but its my absolute dream to own a fucking machine
Posted
10 minutes ago, submissivestoner88 said:

my wand will always be my favorite toy, but its my absolute dream to own a fucking machine

Yeah! Lovense made an amazing fucking machine, though if you want a cheaper alternative, check out the Lovense Gravity, it's a vibrating **thrusting** dildo!! I've been wanting to design a toy (or toys) as a mechanical engineering student too ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
The best toy that I've ever found to be useful is simply just a naked Barbie doll. And then before you go down on your women. You insert Barbie totally inside your woman. And then, Barbie's feet are manufactured perfectly to fit on the base of a guy's chin. So that when you're digging and engulfing your girl's clit with your tongue. You are pushing Barbie deeper into your girl at the same time. So, that is the most absolute best toy invented I love playing naked Barbies with my girl. I wish I had a girl to play they could Barbies with