KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted
Day 8
Clue 11
Salt n Pepper song.
_________ it _______ it real good
Posted
I’m missing one and I have no idea which 😩 I’ve cycled through most everything I can in the app trying to find it and can’t lol
Posted
Nevermind... I forgot about one spot to look 😂😂
Posted

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 24 - You have to set it up to get that bell to ring

Posted
Day 8
Clue 11
Grid 24

Pushing and turning your bells will be ringing
Posted
1 hour ago, ***Doll35 said:
Day 8. Clue 11.
🎵 🎶 push, push it real good 🎵 🎶

😂 that’s the only part of the song anyone knows

Posted

Someone give me an icon please. I'm confused 😭

Posted
I'm lost with the clue for grid 1. I think I know where I need to go but not sure how to get to that page. I could be completely wrong 😂
Posted

Hey @PixieDust, great game! Been fun searching. I think I’m missing one. Any ideas which? Please help 🙏

Posted
4 hours ago, JezKi said:
How many have been released?

There’s been a total of 11 as of today (dec 12)

Posted
3 hours ago, HoleyMaster said:

Someone give me an icon please. I'm confused 😭

I just shared one with you I think?

I found it helpful to go the website and find the expanded description of this event. And then come back to the app to find things. Many folks have given helpful tips in the comments. And once you find the rhythm in the holiday wording of the initial clue it gets easier to figure out.

Posted
1 hour ago, BlueShirtGuy said:

Hey @PixieDust, great game! Been fun searching. I think I’m missing one. Any ideas which? Please help 🙏

Glad you are enjoying the game and having fun searching.  Happy to give you a hand but unfortunately I am unable to message you again for 90 days as you have not replied to my initial greeter message.  Please feel free to drop me a line and I can help you work out which one you are missing. 😊

Posted
6 hours ago, 0LadyBlack said:

i need the 11

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Fyi to all. Clue 11 points clearly to a location which when checked with my phone app there was no puzzle piece. However, logging into the website and looking in the exact same location, the piece was there. So if you can’t find it on that app, (and this has happened in prior hunts as well) double check the website.

Happy hunting.
Posted
9 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 24 - Push me and you can jingle my bells 🔔as much as you like 😋

I got all the other ones but I cant get this one

Posted
4 hours ago, DizzyStarrz said:

I got all the other ones but I cant get this one

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
5 hours ago, elle_enchants said:

Someone help me find them

4 hours ago, Immawin said:

What is this lol

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt, to play the game, you need to hunt the icons which are hiding in the FET Universe.  You can hunt the icons on your own, or you can use the clues placed in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around FET and if you are in the right place you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest.  If you need further help you are welcome to drop me a line.  I have also included the initial OP with the rules of the game below. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:00 AM, crystal-love said:

The holiday spirit just got a whole lot spicier! We've got a festive secret to spill: the new Kinkmas Treasure Hunt is ON, with a very kinky quest. Scout FET and snag the 24 hidden icons to have the possibility to get our newest merch! You're gonna love it!

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 5th until December 25th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until December 27th to find them all! Winners will be announced the following day on the 28th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Kinkmas Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

EN_TH_kinkmas.png