KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted
Today's clue has me stumped I thought maybe it was friends list or blocked users but I'm bow lost
Posted

Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 23

When you find your Queen, be she submissive or not,  Play "The Game" to add her.

Posted
Can someone post all the clues up until now? It's hard going back through 594 messages to find them all. Im missing quite a few. Please and thank you! 😊
Posted
Not sure if it’s the clues or just where todays is :/ but this one is tricky
Posted
I can not figure out todays clue anyone willing to help
Posted
Can anyone help me please? Looking for the one on the second roll, second from the left.
Posted
I’m completely stumped on 4,17 & 18. I’ve been searching everywhere
Posted
8 hours ago, Lou-1678 said:

Clue 19 has me stumped

Great to see you have now found the icon 😊

Posted
8 hours ago, LatexHarleyQuinn said:

Any more clues for todays one? 😬

8 hours ago, Spacejelly52312 said:

I can't seem to find the newest clue

Here are the clues posted so far for icon 19 😊

9 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 23 - As Kinkmas reins, a kindred soul waits, forge a bond and let your connection unfold 😊

9 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 16
Clue 19
Partners are good to find
Visit them and join together

8 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 23 - Have you saved anyone lately? Dived on in and put them on a list? Did you let them know or keep it secret?

6 hours ago, Zeus2512 said:

Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 23

When you find your Queen, be she submissive or not,  Play "The Game" to add her.

Posted
7 hours ago, Sub_sparkles said:

Today's clue has me stumped I thought maybe it was friends list or blocked users but I'm bow lost

I'm stuck on today's clue

Stuck on today's clue for sure :/

I am unable to message you due to your filters, you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
4 hours ago, Tizz91 said:

Not sure if it’s the clues or just where todays is :/ but this one is tricky

3 hours ago, Tizz91 said:

Can someone help me with today’s please? 🙏 :(

Todays is a trickier one yes, but I've sent you a message 😊

Posted
57 minutes ago, prettylilkk said:

i cannott find grid 23

I  am unable to message you due to your filters, you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
5 hours ago, UrNaughtylittle1 said:

Can someone post all the clues up until now? It's hard going back through 594 messages to find them all. Im missing quite a few. Please and thank you! 😊

Below is my full list of clues so far: 

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Follow these to avoid being a turkey 🦃 this season, especially if you enjoy a good helping of banter

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 18 - Use this feature to keep the elves 🧝🧝 in check and prevent any wall related shenanigans 🙈

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 21 - Maybe it’s time to embrace your inner Santa 🎅 tis the season of giving after all 🎁

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 19 - It may not be the Northern Star but it’s a Star  I think you will like a lot 😍

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 20 - Are you holding the hottest ticket this Kinkmas? Rsvp’s 💌will ensure this party keeps rolling with an entourage of sidekicks in tow.😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 09 - Is your swiping finger👆 in the festive🎄spirit? Will you deck the halls with hearts ❤️ or crosses ✖️ or will you adjust for a🌿mistletoe-worthy connection?

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 12 - Does the Kinkmas vibe capture your kinky glow 🖼️

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 01 - A merry meander of window shopping, with an array of local delicacies on offer to suit any taste or kinky whim 😍

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 04 - Bless me Santa 🎅 for I have sinned, so please don’t be putting no coal in my stocking 😋

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 08 - Accrue these ….. and it might lead to a🎄Merry Kinkmas upgrade!

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 24 - Push me and you can jingle my bells 🔔as much as you like 😋

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 14 - Is your list adorned with the shiniest of baubles that you secretly adore 😍

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 02 - Hot off the press 🗞️ ….The 🤢 Grinch has stolen🎅 Santa’s cuffs   …. The crimson kissed kittens 😺 are all tied up in knots 🪢…...eager to know more, adjust to review the latest 😊

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 11 - Away in a manger a crib for a bed 🛌, there is no place like home 🏡 to lay your sweet head 😊

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 13 - Make a list and check it twice, as these kinky mates, makes for fun🎄 kinkmas spice 😍

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 06 - Don’t fancy any shady elves🧚shimmering down your chimney, keep vigilant and change this often.

Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 17 - You control the reins of your own sleigh 🛷… ride it how you choose, level up or level down but enjoy the ride either way 😊

Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 03 - Our kinky elves🧚are always getting about FET, as do our legal eagles 😊

Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 23 - As Kinkmas reins, a kindred soul waits, forge a bond and let your connection unfold 😍

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Posted
3 hours ago, 0LadyBlack said:

19 i cant find 😔

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
4 hours ago, XKinky_KittenX said:

I need help with 3,5,6,17

3 minutes ago, XKinky_KittenX said:

I need help

I  am unable to message you due to your filters, you are welcome to drop me a line 😊