KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted
2 hours ago, Hollown said:

Missing 3 items, how can I get the remaining ones please !!

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, spicyNsweet said:

I'm stuck and only missing 4

1 hour ago, HesterGotAnA said:

Two more! I feel like I've visited every section of this site hunting

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, JayJocobs said:

Can I get the clues for the two I’m currently missing. Please help!

Which ones are you missing? 

Posted
1 hour ago, PrincessAngelXO said:

I Can't Find The Last Two, Someone Help Me? Please..

34 minutes ago, MartynMentor said:

Hi pixie dust could you help me with grid 23 many thanks Martyn xx

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
26 minutes ago, chico69350 said:

We wanna play

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt and to FET 😊.  You can still play and collect the icons that have been released.  As per the OP which I have attached below the game is available until the 27th December. 

To play the game, you need to hunt the icons which are hiding in the FET Universe.   You can hunt the icons on your own, or you can use the clues placed in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around FET and if you are in the right place you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest.  If you need further help you are welcome to drop me a line. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:00 AM, crystal-love said:

The holiday spirit just got a whole lot spicier! We've got a festive secret to spill: the new Kinkmas Treasure Hunt is ON, with a very kinky quest. Scout FET and snag the 24 hidden icons to have the possibility to get our newest merch! You're gonna love it!

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 5th until December 25th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until December 27th to find them all! Winners will be announced the following day on the 28th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Kinkmas Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

EN_TH_kinkmas.png

Posted
Can I get help with grid #4 and #20, they’re the only ones left I need to find please:)
Posted

Missing. Column 1/row 1, Column 2/ row 3 & row 6

Posted
2 hours ago, CurveyMilf023 said:

Can someone help me find the last one 😅😅😅

Great you were able to find it 😊

Posted
33 minutes ago, saint-louis368 said:

Still missing bottom left corner :(

Happy to give you a hand however I am unable to message you due to your filters.  You are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
I don’t know if my previous comment actually posted or not, can I get some help finding grid #4 and #20 please, don’t wanna sound daft but I’m really struggling
Posted
9 minutes ago, MatthewJDB96 said:

Can I get help with grid #4 and #20, they’re the only ones left I need to find please:)

5 minutes ago, MatthewJDB96 said:

I don’t know if my previous comment actually posted or not, can I get some help finding grid #4 and #20 please, don’t wanna sound daft but I’m really struggling

Posted
11 minutes ago, Demonson said:

Missing. Column 1/row 1, Column 2/ row 3 & row 6

Posted
3 minutes ago, Cameron21 said:

Was there a clue released?

These were the clues for the final icon.  You can always find the clues by just expanding your comments and scrolling back. 😊

13 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 21 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 22 - Too many snowflakes ❄️❄️❄️ clogging up the line, this guardian🪽will see you right 😊

13 hours ago, BlueShirtGuy said:

Day 21 clue 24- you might run coffee or a photograph through one. It will stop any old communication sidewinding its way into your DMs

12 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 21
Clue 24
Make sure you have it loose if you want people to send you a thought

11 hours ago, XKinky_KittenX said:

Clue 24: When you want to control who to talk to go on over here and change who can send one to you

11 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 21 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 22 - Want to stop those pesky elves getting in touch? Here's where you go to do so

10 hours ago, Zeus2512 said:

Day # 21 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 22 Maybe The Police should have used these to reduce the amount of replies

Posted
Just completed, I was super hard and funny in the same time, if anyone needs a help don’t hesitate to’
Posted
3 minutes ago, Daddyslittleone23 said:

I’m still missing 1&23😬

Posted
1 minute ago, Instinct88 said:

Missing 1, 10, 21 and 23…. Can anyone help me ???

Posted

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.  Here is a full list of my clues incase you are still looking for those last pesky few. There are also many other clues from other members in this forum thread, just expand the comments and scroll back, or alternatively if you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues  😊

If you are really stuck you are welcome to drop me a line or post back here in the forum and someone will be happy to help you.

A shoutout and thank you 🙏 to the Community Team as always for putting together the hunt for us all 😍 and to all of you for playing and joining in, sharing clues and icons and helping others in their quest, you all rock 😍😍  Also big thankies to @gemini_man @***Doll35for all your awesome help also❤️❤️❤️

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Follow these to avoid being a turkey 🦃 this season, especially if you enjoy a good helping of banter

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 18 - Use this feature to keep the elves 🧝🧝 in check and prevent any wall related shenanigans 🙈

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 21 - Maybe it’s time to embrace your inner Santa 🎅 tis the season of giving after all 🎁

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 19 - It may not be the Northern Star but it’s a Star  I think you will like a lot 😍

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 20 - Are you holding the hottest ticket this Kinkmas? Rsvp’s 💌will ensure this party keeps rolling with an entourage of sidekicks in tow.😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 09 - Is your swiping finger👆 in the festive🎄spirit? Will you deck the halls with hearts ❤️ or crosses ✖️ or will you adjust for a🌿mistletoe-worthy connection?

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 12 - Does the Kinkmas vibe capture your kinky glow 🖼️

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 01 - A merry meander of window shopping, with an array of local delicacies on offer to suit any taste or kinky whim 😍

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 04 - Bless me Santa 🎅 for I have sinned, so please don’t be putting no coal in my stocking 😋

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 08 - Accrue these ….. and it might lead to a🎄Merry Kinkmas upgrade!

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 24 - Push me and you can jingle my bells 🔔as much as you like 😋

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 14 - Is your list adorned with the shiniest of baubles that you secretly adore 😍

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 02 - Hot off the press 🗞️ ….The 🤢 Grinch has stolen🎅 Santa’s cuffs :handcuffs:  …. The crimson kissed kittens 😺 are all tied up in knots 🪢…...eager to know more, adjust to review the latest 😊

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 11 - Away in a manger a crib for a bed 🛌, there is no place like home 🏡 to lay your sweet head 😊

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 13 - Make a list and check it twice, as these kinky mates, makes for fun🎄 kinkmas spice 😍

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 06 - Don’t fancy any shady elves🧚shimmering down your chimney, keep vigilant and change this often.

Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 17 - You control the reins of your own sleigh 🛷… ride it how you choose, level up or level down but enjoy the ride either way 😊

Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 03 - Our kinky elves🧚are always getting about FET, as do our legal eagles 😊

Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 23 - As Kinkmas reins, a kindred soul waits, forge a bond and let your connection unfold 😍

Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 16 - Not in the festive spirit? Needing a bit of seclusion? Let this feature help you find a little serenity 🙉

Day # 18 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 07 - Dear Santa, will you go out with me? 😋

Day # 19 - Clue # 22 - Grid # 10 - It maybe the silly season, but how you conduct yourselves about FET is key, so don’t be silly about it

Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 15 - Santa🎅 isn’t the only one who controls their own naughty list

Day # 21 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 22 - Too many snowflakes ❄️❄️❄️ clogging up the line, this guardian🪽will see you right 😊

That's all folks ❤️🧚‍♀️