thankBULL

DaddyDom1212

Posted

Mike, Mary called from the dining room.

Yes, dear?

Bull is coming to Thanksgiving.

He walked into the dining room looking a little pale.

What?

Well, it's his week. What better way to show how you are a little bitch than to have a real man around for the Holidays?

We are going to have a house full of friends and family.

I know, she said with a smile.

----------------

Mary came out of the bedroom wearing a short tight black skirt with thigh high stockings and a tight white sweater.  

Look Mike, she said as she lifted up her sweater, No Bra! Her perky 36Ds Mike paid for a few years ago still looked incredible. 

And this, Mary hiked up her skirt to show she wasn't wearing any panties. 

Bull said this is what he wanted me to wear. He wanted you to know I was dressed like a whole for him at our house, for our party, but you will only watch.

Mike, grabbed his cock and squeezed on it.

See, Mary said, that's a good little cuck. Bull said he is going to stretch me out.

Mike took a long deep breath and exhaled slowly.

------------

Guests were settled in when Bull arrived. Mary answered the door and gave Bull a big hug, kiss on the cheek and whispered, I shaved my pussy for you.

Bull whispered back, Good girl.

Mary took Bulls jacket and scurried off.

She quickly returned with a bourbon for him.

Bull proceeded to charm and work the room. His large magnetic personality had everyone laughing within a handful of minutes.

Every opportunity he got, Bull would discreetly grope and grab Mary. Her ass. Her tits. Caress her body. 

At one point,  Bull followed Mary upstairs and pulled her into the hall bathroom. 

He pushed her on her knees, and out his limp cock in her mouth. She sucked on him. Two long hard socks, making his cock semi hard. He pulled out his cock and slapped it on her face, then fed her his balls.

He pulled away. Go kiss your husband. 

He followed her down stairs. She walked right up to him, and kissed him deeply on the mouth. She whispered in his ear and his eye shot up at Bull.

He wiped his mouth with his hand, then kissed wife wife again

---------------

Everyone had left and it was just Bull, Mary and Mike.

Bull said on a chair in the living room sipping a bourbon. Mike sat on the couch with Mary.

Do my balls taste good, Mike?

My wife loves having your balls in her mouth. He grabbed his cock and squeezed.

Come her, Mary, Bull said, patting his leg.

Mary sat on Bulls lap. He quickly twisted her body so her ass was firmly pressing against his crotch.

He grinded his crotch against her ass with his hands on her hips.

Want to see me fuck her like this?

Mike licked his lips, whatever you want.

Bull slid his hands up the front of Mary's sweater while she continued grind her ass on his cock.

Uh oh... went from dry humping to second base.

Do you know why they call it 2nd base, Mike.

No he replied. 

Because there are two titties.

Bull squeezed one boob. One!

Bull squeezed the other. Two!

Then pulled off Mary's sweater, still squeezing and playing with her tits.

Bull stood up, stared Mary in the eyes, nose to nose with his finger on her chin.

You want a kiss don't you?

She smiled. Yes I do!

Then kiss my cock he said as he pushed her down to her knees.

She sucked on his cock while her husband watched. 

He grabbed the back of her head, making her swallow all of him until she gagged and struggled. 

Bull helped Mary to her feet and then hiked up her skirt. He sat down on the chair and turned Mary to sit on his cock. 

She moaned out as she struggled to adjust to his cock sliding in her pussy.  He adjusted her hips, as she shifted, his cock filled her up, and she screamed out.

Mike pulled out his cock and started jerking off, while watching his wife bounce up and down on Bulls cock.

She came right away and screamed out.

Bull pinched her nipples and she yelped out.

You know the rules, Bull said.

She got off Bulls cock and  dropped to her knees, sucking his cock. Slapping it on her face.

Yes, I need permission to cum, said Mary.

Mary tried to swallow all of Bulls cock and gagged.

You can't suck a big fat cock like a good whore. 

You need a little cock to slurp. 

He pushed her down on all 4s, and turned her around. 

Go suck your husband's cock. 

Mary crawled on all 4s over to her husband and started sucked on his cock.

Bull walked up behind her and pressed her head down, making her swallow all of him.

See, she didn't gag. You thought see was a deepthroat queen. She just didn't have much to work with.

Bull knelt down and spread Mary's ass cheeks. He spit on her ass hole. He spit into his hand and rubbed his cock.

Oh fuck Mary said.

What? Mike asked.

He's going to fuck me ass!

Mike swallowed hard. He's going to fuck you in the ass while you suck my cock. You're a fucking wwhere.

I know screamed Mary as she went back to slurping her husband's cock.

Bull pressed his cock up against her asshole and spit again on her hole and his cock. Pressed firmer and worked the head of his cock in her ass hole.

She screamed out. 

Bull pushed deeper and further on her ass.

He held it.

Ahhhhh, she moaned.  She squeezed her husband's cock and bit down on his thigh.

Bull slowly and firmly slid his cock in and out, out and in.

She moaned out with every stroke.

Bull spread her ass cheeks out and watched his cock slide in and out of her ass hole.

He pulled his cock all the way out.

She screamed, put in back in! Please, put it back in.

Bull rammed his cock back into Mary's ass. She squeezed her husbands cock and bit down on his thigh.

He pumped her harder and faster. 

She sucked on Mike's cock. He moaned that he was on the edge.

Bull pulled her back, and rolled her onto her back. 

He stood over her and jerked his cock shooting his load all over her face andnl tits, and she opened her mouth to catch Bulls load.

Covered with Bulls cum, she got on her knees and sucked her husband's cock, swallowing his load.

She laid back and exclaimed, I'm very Thankful for my Bull