Browsing...

legacy_rising

legacy_rising
Posted

Just curious about how far down the list you look when browsing? 

We can 'beam ourselves up', but in some ways that means that if a person who respnds they might  just be doing so because you are the first thing they see. 

I'm always ready to shift a tin of sand to find a pearl, and I ALWAYS read the profile of those I chat to. 

What about you? Do you make an effort or just randomly contact people in the hope that you get a response? 

Posted
I read the profile first but I swear people don't read mine. I constantly get asked what I'm looking for even though it's in my bio 🙄
Posted
There’s not much in my area. Those that do appear are more than likely just a fake account. I always read profiles and look at picks. For me, there needs to be a physical attraction (I assume that’s the same for most). I absolutely hate when I’m asked what I’m into or what I’m looking for when it’s clearly laid out in my profile 🤦🏻‍♂️
BeardyMcBeardy
Posted
10 minutes ago, justthejuju said:
I read the profile first but I swear people don't read mine. I constantly get asked what I'm looking for even though it's in my bio 🙄

Ugh "wanna chat? what r u looking 4" hahaha
I swear, the absolute minimum effort that people put in sometimes is absolutely wild. I don't know why I'm ever surprised anymore

Posted
I read everyone profile I dm most don’t even care to look at mines tho. I’ll also try to make conversation about things in their profile I’m interested in or by. Example if they have tattoos or piercings or a non popular kinks/ fantasies or if their new to the app or been here a while ect
Posted
Just now, Tremaine_XLX said:
I read everyone profile I dm most don’t even care to look at mines tho. I’ll also try to make conversation about things in their profile I’m interested in or by. Example if they have tattoos or piercings or a non popular kinks/ fantasies or if their new to the app or been here a while ect

Yet then again I’m 98% completely ignored or left on read

Posted
Just now, Sky1 said:
Same here bro 🤣

Like bro I get rejected before even tryna approach someone

Posted
I have zero expectations on here. I find some of the posts to be very entertaining, so it keeps me coming back.
Posted
I’m not sure if it’s the app or what, but I can’t figure out how to reply to a message 🤣
Posted
2 minutes ago, Tremaine_XLX said:

Like bro I get rejected before even tryna approach someone

Haha, figured it out

Posted
1 minute ago, Sky1 said:
I have zero expectations on here. I find some of the posts to be very entertaining, so it keeps me coming back.

4.5 years the website and the app isn’t worth it but same

Posted
2 minutes ago, Sky1 said:
I’m not sure if it’s the app or what, but I can’t figure out how to reply to a message 🤣

Underneath most messages you’ll see like then quite click it to reply

Posted
5 minutes ago, Tremaine_XLX said:

4.5 years the website and the app isn’t worth it but same

I agree. Been going on almost 2 years now, but keep finding myself checking back in 😜

Posted
3 minutes ago, Sky1 said:

I agree. Been going on almost 2 years now, but keep finding myself checking back in 😜

Yeppp I’ll delete the app for a few hours or days then I’m back these topic discussion and stories be top tier

Posted
I enjoy reading the profiles, sometime, someone puts down the complete truth about themselves and others. It’s no more than a fantasy of what they would like, but would never chase it.
Posted
As far as the username. 90% of the time that's enough to stop me reading further. 😂
Posted
I generally don't search as I've found the whole sending messages blind to be a fruitless task - but when I do have a browse I'll generally scroll down until I get bored
legacy_rising
Posted

Thank you all for your responses. 

I try to answer all respectful messages get. Just the way I was raised I guess. But I detest ones that start with random cock pics or simplr 'heys'. If you won't make, an effort why should I? 

Posted
If you write to me like I'm a person then I will write back. I have a lot of conversation within me, I don't respond to single words, nor do I respond to people who think I should instantly like them because they like me. I'm outgoing but shy simultaneously until you peak my interest, then the shy goes away. I do read profiles, then at least you can see if you have kinks in common. I don't like profiles that have nothing in them.
Posted
Either my profile is lacking or not juicy or too intimidating to get an incoming message, so if I don't browse and pop a pm first, I would never start a conversation.

I send out PMs that are a minimum of 15 lines or so.
Posted
1 hour ago, Hels1920 said:
If you write to me like I'm a person then I will write back. I have a lot of conversation within me, I don't respond to single words, nor do I respond to people who think I should instantly like them because they like me. I'm outgoing but shy simultaneously until you peak my interest, then the shy goes away. I do read profiles, then at least you can see if you have kinks in common. I don't like profiles that have nothing in them.

How do you know the person thinks “you should instantly like them because they liked you”? I’m genuinely curious

Posted
13 minutes ago, AokiOtosan said:

How do you know the person thinks “you should instantly like them because they liked you”? I’m genuinely curious

Because their messages indicate that expectation in some way - usually by being overly demanding, or telling the recipient what they're going to do them, or just expecting the recipient to respond - and those are just some examples

Posted
32 minutes ago, Gentle_RaveDaddy said:
Either my profile is lacking or not juicy or too intimidating to get an incoming message, so if I don't browse and pop a pm first, I would never start a conversation.

I send out PMs that are a minimum of 15 lines or so.

I think it is normal for man to rarely get messages in dating apps. Women are always overwhelmed by them, so they probably have a hard time just keeping up with their inbox

That said, I looked at your profile and, for me, it looks like lot like a resume. It talks a lot about what you can do, but there are only 2 sentences about what you like

You can hire someone and the person will do anything you said you can. But they will not be you. And that difference between you and another person is what you should talk about

People don’t want to just do the things, like a performance. They want to share the happiness of doing something that both parties love to do.

Rewrite it focusing on what you like instead of what you can offer and you may start getting a different reaction to it