My fantasy part 4

pa****

Posted
He stops thrusting into my mouth - he had been using it as if it were not attached to a living being but just a plastic toy - momentarily. He doesn’t check how I am or offer to stop. He doesn’t even withdraw his fullness from my mouth. He still holds my head firmly in place. I look up at him, searching for sympathy in his eyes. He meets my eyes but looks down upon me, sick unable to stop falling out of my mouth and running on to my tiny boobs. He takes it all in - from my running mascara, my red and bruised cheeks, to my eyes, full of tears. I look remorseful, sorry and weak and he relishes this reaction. He smirks at the thought of turning someone innocent into a whimpering mess. He looked at the start of my black eye. Looked at me choking and trying to speak. Trying to cry and breathe and say whatever I was trying to say.

I’m embarrassed beyond belief. A day of *** and *** where I’ve been pushed to the depths of every extreme. As he surveys me I wonder whether this should be a one off encounter or whether I should receive this kind of punishment regularly. I’m so aroused and wet that I feel as though somehow I do need correcting. Maybe I actually very much am in need of regular beatings. I feel like I’ve been put in my place. Despite the *** and discomfort my nipples stand erect. My clit throbs and there’s a pool of moisture under my teased pussy.

I’m lost in this feeling as I puke. I’m sitting on a welted, very striped bottom that’s raw, the skin is broken. It will take a while to repair the damage to the skin. My bladder feels sore and it’s overuse today means it’s already stretched and weaker than the morning. A day closer to irreversible permeant incontinence. My tits are stinging and swollen from the nettles. My throat is sore and I’m now covered in not only my piss and his piss but my own vomit. A new state of being excited yet feeling worthless comes across me.

I’m accepting this need for punishment as a means of attitude adjustment when he continues to fuck my throat. My mouth aches. He hasn’t said a word about the fact I’ve vomited and just ignored it. He spits on my face and speeds up. I look at him pleadingly and he now ploughs my face and smashes my tonsils. Looking at me and seeing the *** is enough for him and he begins to cum in my mouth. It trickles down my throat. He enjoys the sensation but wants to add more mess to my face so he pushes me off him. He lets the rest spurt and gather on my face. He wipes his cock on my bruises. My face and body are now a combination of spit, cum, piss, bruised broken skin, vomit and tears.

In my sorry state he would normally give some reassurances and chances for me to collect myself and say sorry for being disobedient, but for this breaking in punishment he decides that to walk me to the tube like this, with my jeans that I earlier humiliated myself in, is a walk of shame that he can enjoy me suffer through.

Having cum on my face he makes it clear I’m not washing or staying there. That his pleasure is done and now I’m, like a toy, an ‘it’ that he doesn’t need right now. A command of ‘up’ and ‘walk’ leads me back to my pile of sodden clothes. I feel horrified to have to redress into dirty pissed on clothes. He dresses me again, taking with it my dignity. My bum is raw to the touch and the way he digs his nails in while applying more ginger oil; specifically pressing on my bruises brings more tears to my eyes. He struggles with the jeans as I’m moving with the *** of the ginger. A slap to the other side of face now means all four are bruised. I cry out and yelp away from him to try and stop the jeans touching my bottom. Another infraction.

In stunned silence he then bends me over. He grabs his thickest cane, and a huge paddle covered in spikes. He holds back nothing. His all goes into three whacks of the paddle. He puts his legs into it and kind of runs up to me. He repeats with the cane. I am screaming and beyond repair. Without a word, now ignoring me completely, he counts from 3 to 0. By 0 I need to have my jeans on.

I do as I’m told. As I do so the new welts and the piss soaking into my very tender bottom makes me sob loudly. He says it’s time to go and let everyone see the mess I am.

I feel ashamed and like it’s a wet denim walk of complete ***. As he parades me to the tube for everyone to see me in my current, my bottom burning and my cheeks red from being gawked at, I know that the man now very much has control. I was dripping at the thought of next time.